Nintendo Wii - THOUGHTS!!!

Slartibartfast said:
You could very well be right, I've never heard of that game. But I also didn't say that the dreamcast game was the first, just an example :p :cool:

You're right. I read wrong. :p Haha
 
Just to clear up the whole DS PSP mix here is the result in an easy to understand picture.
davidredgedsmint6hm.jpg

I think that shows how if wii flops they will be ok.
 
Darakian said:
Just to clear up the whole DS PSP mix here is the result in an easy to understand picture.
-
I think that shows how if wii flops they will be ok.

lol I love it!
 
Slartibartfast said:
You could very well be right, I've never heard of that game. But I also didn't say that the dreamcast game was the first, just an example :p :cool:

No way, Caution: Seaman was on the dreamcast and it had real and much more indepth recognition (may have been out before pickachu too) This game was awesoem and leonard nimoy was the narrator :D Just don't call him seamen ;)
 
Just got back from E3 and the booth with the most traffic was Nintendo. The line was insane for the Wii, when the doors opened at 11, people RAN to the booth. I wasn't about to sit in line for 4+hours.
 
Lamont said:
Just got back from E3 and the booth with the most traffic was Nintendo. The line was insane for the Wii, when the doors opened at 11, people RAN to the booth. I wasn't about to sit in line for 4+hours.

LOL... sounds like its a big hit so far then.
 
What's even more funny, is that Press and people working the booth got to go in before 11am. And when I finally got to the show floor, I found that the first 300+ people were other company reps waiting in line to play the Wii.

And it was only 10 minutes per person.. I never would have gotten in there.
 
Skirrow said:
But the main reason i want one is because the guy who hosted the conference looked like he was gonna kick my ass, burn my house down and kill my family if i DIDNT buy one. Man that guy was scary.

Pretty damn funny... Reggie is the man.
 
I've always been a Nintendo fan but I was not sure if they could pull of the revolution(as it was then known). I have to say, I'm increasingly optomistic. All I need to seal the deal is a Jedi Knight game that properly utilizes the Wiimote :eek:
 
corran_horn314 said:
I've always been a Nintendo fan but I was not sure if they could pull of the revolution(as it was then known). I have to say, I'm increasingly optomistic. All I need to seal the deal is a Jedi Knight game that properly utilizes the Wiimote :eek:

Well, even though I'm already getting one, I can't argue with this. A Star Wars first person action title that uses the remote will make me weep tears of joy. I can see by your name that you are also a big Star Wars fan.
 
Back
Top