Nintendo/Sony Playstation Prototype

kirbyrj

[H]ard as it Gets
Reactions: erek
like this

Starfalcon

[H]Lite
Still some time left on the auction, plety of time for people to start bidding it up higher. No one will put 1 mil up as their starting bid.

Blakestr

[H]ard|Gawd
I remember this thing. I also remember being a 12 year old pissed that Nintendo didn't want to work with Sony. Imagine how great the Nintendo 64 would be if Nintendo's game designed had been combined with some good hardware? Cartridges my ass.

Skillz

[H]ard DCOTY 2017
I remember this thing. I also remember being a 12 year old pissed that Nintendo didn't want to work with Sony. Imagine how great the Nintendo 64 would be if Nintendo's game designed had been combined with some good hardware? Cartridges my ass.
That hardware of the N64 wasn't that bad, hard to program for though. However, the limited space by cartridges meant the developers needed to be creative with how much storage they had. The Nintendo 64 DD was supposed to help solve that issue, but it never game out. I suspect the same would have happened with Sony's add on cd drive as well.

larciel

n00b
Just because seller turned down 1.2 mil 3 years ago doesn't mean he will get more this time.

Shill bidding coming up? Lol