NHL 09 Love

Yeah I have seen the flicker too...but went away after a period of hockey...

Anyways the only other thing I get frustrated at is how stupid the computer is when I play...I am a power forward and start screening the goalie/looking for deflections & rebounds...but they will rarely shoot it, they keep looking to give me a pass instead of shooting it. I only get about chance a period for them to shoot it and I get a chance to deflect it.

I might just have to move to defense or something, so I can control my anger lol

you can force them to shoot it with R1

R2 is pass, R1 is shoot...unless I have them backwards, but ya...give it a try

But it is a little quick wrist shot with not much power...and when they are shooting from the point it doesn't help lol. :(

Any one else notice Sabrina Ladha in free agency? Apparently it was her "make a wish" to be put in a video game. Problem is she's a goalie rated a 98. I had a dynasty and 2 "be a pro's" going. I started over one of the "be a pro's" and my dynasty because of her, but I was only a few games in. I'm still debating on starting over my furthest along "be a pro." I shipped her to some euro-league team and started new ones. :(

This game is amazing. The only questions I have are is it possible to have the "low" camera view (or whatever the nice 3rd person one is that follows you most of the time" online? And what do I have to do to use my be-a-pro char online? Do I need to join a club? Did anyone ever follow through with the [H]club?

Any one else notice Sabrina Ladha in free agency? Apparently it was her "make a wish" to be put in a video game. Problem is she's a goalie rated a 98. I had a dynasty and 2 "be a pro's" going. I started over one of the "be a pro's" and my dynasty because of her, but I was only a few games in. I'm still debating on starting over my furthest along "be a pro." I shipped her to some euro-league team and started new ones. :(
Heh, yeah.. I was about 22 games in to my Be A Pro but I lost track of where she went off to so I ended up starting over completely and bombing her stats down to 50s. Good part about it though is that I have a better understanding of how to play and started on a more challenging difficulty as I was winning every game. Superstar ftw. Oh and do I have to move her somewhere else or will the computer skip over trading her as her stats suck ass?

Yeah I noticed that...and she is on my team :(....so it is really screwing me

I am about to restart, I was so excited as I just got on the NHL Level. hahaha

Heh, yeah.. I was about 22 games in to my Be A Pro but I lost track of where she went off to so I ended up starting over completely and bombing her stats down to 50s. Good part about it though is that I have a better understanding of how to play and started on a more challenging difficulty as I was winning every game. Superstar ftw. Oh and do I have to move her somewhere else or will the computer skip over trading her as her stats suck ass?

I moved her to the russian league, moved her stats to 50, and made her salary the max. She only managed to screw up one of my "be a pro's" but it happens to be my first one and the one i'm doing the best in. i'm currently on the Wings, she's on the Blues, so i'll see her quite a bit. i see it as a challenge and my goal to destroy her in every game against her.

Damn, I didn't know about the superstar goalie. I've already made my way up to the top line in the NHL so I doubt I'll start over again.

Damn, I didn't know about the superstar goalie. I've already made my way up to the top line in the NHL so I doubt I'll start over again.
I did too but then I decided to start over and pump the difficulty up due to Pro being too easy. Although, it does piss me off to lose, it HAD to happen... :p

I made the mistake of becoming a left winger when Im a left shooter. Be much easier for me to be a right winger with a left shot. :(

Back