• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Newegg is huge

when i first heard about newegg a few years ago I went to the site and I have spent a couple grand on there since. they have treated me well when the few bad items have been sent. I have notice they seem to be a bit more pricey then ZZf and others But i refuse to shop anywhere else due to the fact that i havnt found one other online shopping site that has the information pictures and feedback that the egg provides. if those other sites would give me all the info that the egg does i would probably shop there .
 
frankaly i go to newegg.com because it has pictures of everything. almost like buying on store.
 
Gotta say, that beside grabbing up a couple of BFG 7800s from Chumo, basically everything on my builds comes from newegg. I kinda like Chumbo due to their steady inventory of BFGs (the times I ordered from them they were the only ones with 7800s in stock),but the name creeps me out. They also dont have alot of things I'd need. The eggs stuff always gets to me early,and in good shape. I many times get all my stuff from the NJ storehouse.
 
Love the egg. Their prices are awesome and they treat me right all the time. I have noticed that over time all my big purchases have been to them. Well, since these past 3 months, over $2500 worth...
 
Recently i have been buying alot of stuff off of newegg and i have not been disappointed once yet. I am willing to pay the little extra they charge on certain things just for peace of mind that they offer. Granted, there prices are still very cheap compared to alot of places and i love them for that too.
 
I really like newegg and have been purchasing there since 2001-02.. but the prices aren't "that" competitive anymore.. but my main beef is the nickel and diming with multiple items on shipping. I tried to order some memory, cat6 cables, fans, and a couple other things and my shipping was like $40. I normally compare prices from zzf and newegg, and usually go with what's cheaper after shipping..

I wonder when they are gonna pull a "Dell" and open up some B&M stores?
 
newegg has gotten to big it seems, why not shop neweggs newest site

chief value its run by newegg but has there not so popular stuff with cheaper prices, just take your newegg item number and enter it in there and shows you the same item. i was looking at a dfi ut 250 and it was $10 less and free shipping compared to newegg that wanted $5.99 shipping. i buy most of my stuff there now, monarch, zzf, and used are mostly what i use
 
Back
Top