Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
rcf1987 said:I was watching TV and I saw a TV commercial for Newegg they must be getting big, of course they are the best online store in exsistince go EGG.
QFTMysticcal said:which charge sales tax in CA....
I like monarch PC more since it's in GA and has about the same or even better prices sometimes![]()
Majin said:NEWEGG is great, very great I love them....
Oh wait, I can't use them because I live in Canada...
I call BS on NEWEGG!
Hello Egg, its not India, its a country directly north or where ever you are in the states
may i say a little too much tv?rcf1987 said:I was watching TV and I saw a TV commercial for Newegg they must be getting big, of course they are the best online store in exsistince go EGG.
Except im in GA, so thats no goodMysticcal said:which charge sales tax in CA....
I like monarch PC more since it's in GA and has about the same or even better prices sometimes![]()
I never buy little piddly stuff online anyway, its much easier to pickup connectors/adapters/fans from little local stores and pay the extremely low 5% tax on it. Items that I either can't easily obtain locally or are 50-60+ I go for online.peacetilence said:They're too big, it's probably not within the realm of possibility for them to remain as good as they were and still be as large as they have become but they've really slipped over the last year. I have much better luck these days shopping from smaller retailers than from the egg. I bought a 3-4 pin connecter and 2 gigs of ram from them this week though because I need stuff quick and they're the only place that has it in stock or will ship to my address. Can't believe I paid 5 dollars shipping for a $1 connector though...
Mysticcal said:which charge sales tax in CA....
I like monarch PC more since it's in GA and has about the same or even better prices sometimes![]()
skudmunky said:I've seen a Newegg billboard. Pretty darned big. And pretty cool!
I like monarch PC more since it's in GA and has about the same or even better prices sometimes
rcf1987 said:I was watching TV and I saw a TV commercial for Newegg they must be getting big, of course they are the best online store in exsistince go EGG.
Mysticcal said:which charge sales tax in CA....
I like monarch PC more since it's in GA and has about the same or even better prices sometimes![]()
IceWind said:Zipzoomfly is starting to rape them in pricing.
^^^^^^^Volume said:Are you serious? I saw Newegg commericals looong ago. When egg was new.
air2k5 said:may i say a little too much tv?
IceWind said:Zipzoomfly is starting to rape them in pricing.
OH god, not zipzoomfly i just simply hate them.....Russ said:^^^^^^^
----
I use whichever is cheapest, Newegg, ZipZoomFly, and Monarch. It doesn't really matter to me if I get something +/- 3 days of when I would from somewhere else. How much does a day matter? Price is more important to me.
O yea, and occasionally I'll get something from somewhere else if it is significantly cheaper. Like a PSU from case-mod.com, and a CPU from eWiz.com