Newegg / [H]ardOCP AMD Athlon X2 5000+ Black Edition Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. I would build myself a second AMD machine. My old AMD machine needs an upgrade.

2. Phenom

1) I would tattoo the Newegg and [H] logos on either buttcheek and moon at least 5 people a day for the rest of my life. Not including any possible downtime including but not limited to hospitalization, kidnapping, and coma.

2) Phenom. Or Ridgeback in 08.

AMD for Life.

1. I would build a new gaming computer and use my older computer as a server to TF2 server and my "WheresMatilda" website dedicated to tracking my pug while she is at home during her VERY busy day of laying around, and lets not forget the barking at people walking by the window.

2. Phenom

1. Upgrade my AMD 939 socket 4400 and build my old PC into something for my brother-in-law.
2. Phenom.

1. Return to AMD!!! I have only used AMD since back in the the K6-III days, but recently succumbed to the evil empire's Core 2 Duo (my 6300 does 2.9 GHz with no voltage increase!). I want to see if an AMD chip can win my heart back!
2. Phenom

1. I would go to NewEgg and get a new motherboard, memory and 2 video cards and upgrade my 939 system.
2. Phenom

1. I would finally be able to game the way I want to! I would also have a reason to upgrade to DX10 from newegg with a processor that hot! As a pastry chef I work 50+ hours a week and wake up at 3am and I still can't afford to upgrade, this would be AWESOME!

2. Phenom is the name of the new 3 core AMD processors coming out!

The pathway in which this item could take me could only be forward in progression. In fact I might use it to pierce the heavens with my mecha drill, this particular processor being the only such invention available on the market to process the extreme data flowing through the circuitry.

The simple complexity of the task I would undertake would be sodering it to the mecha that I would construct, going from junk yard gathering around all the necessary parts in order to complete my tedious task. Upon completion I'd then engage the thruster packs tearing through to the 11th dimension, battling the anti-spirals that exist who have sealed themselves away, stopping their own evolution. Defeating them and saving the Earth and humanity. All thanks to HardOCP and AMD.

As for the next processor, Phemon

1. I'd upgrade from the sad Athlon 64 3000+ I'm currently running so that it hopefully won't take me two minutes plus to load TF2 anymore!
2. Phenom

:D

1. Upgrade my AM2 3800+ to the 5000+ black edition! Use the AM2 3800+ to build my parents an updated computer, they are running on a 500Mhz Celeron :eek:. Then overclock my black edition :D

2. Phenom!

1. What would you do if you won an AMD Athlon X2 5000+ Black Edition CPU?
I would donate my current motherboard/processor/ram to my schoolteacher mother (who is running a Thunderbird 1.4).
2. What is the name of the new AMD next-generation desktop processor?
Phenom X2 (dual-core) Phenom X4 (quad-core) Phenom FX (quad-core badassitude)

So, Phenom

1. I would use it to build a new PC for my brother as a reward for finishing his HSED. I'm going to do this anyway, it would just help to offset the cost.

2. Phenom

Kyle. I have a program that will randomly pick me and two other people from all the entrants. Let me know if/when you need it.

1) dunno - i've been planning to put together a new computer around this time of year - so prolly that... or sell it and spend the money on hookers.

2) phenom

1. I would swap my current CPU with my roommate's FX-55, make my current rig a fileserver, build a new desktop around the 5000+, and try to chase (cf)Eclipse's results from the 4 GHz thread. I might have some trouble with that though; my cat is no longer as young and cute.

2. Phenom, with codename Agena.

Build a new computer to replace the Dell XPS I bought when I was tight on time and low on funds.

Phenom?
Yes, Phenom.

1) Overclock it, underclock it, raise the multipliers and lower ‘em again; make that hypertransport bus show me what it’s got! And if the CPU cries out, “I can’t go no further, Cap’n!”, I will raise the Vcore, and lo, it shall go further.

2) Phenom. As in, Phreakin’ Phastic Phenominal in all its many Phlavors.

1. I would build a new computer and donate it to my local charity. Nah... I'm build a new HTPC and then donate the old one to charity ;)

2. The name is Phenom

1. I'd give my C2D box to a person in need. That person could be me, BTW.

2. PHENOM YO!

1) Buy more parts (from newegg) to upgrade my rig, and get some serious folding going on.

2) Phenom

What would you do if you won an AMD Athlon X2 5000+ Black Edition CPU?

fricking replace my A643000 so I can play Crysis :p errr I mean make world peace and cure hunger

What is the name of the new AMD next-generation desktop processor?

Phenom

Well , I just can't wait to get rid of this Old dinasauraus of a Xp 3200+ computer.
So I need an excuse!! so let me win . lol

1) I would build a new AMD box and donate my old box to my sister in law who is a single mom raising two boys.

2) Phenom

1. What would you do if you won an AMD Athlon X2 5000+ Black Edition CPU?

Step 1. Cut a hole in the box.
Step 2...

2. What is the name of the new AMD next-generation desktop processor?

Quad Cores (9000 series)
Phenom 9500 (2.2 ghz)
Phenom 9600 (2.3 ghz)
Phenom 9700 (2.4 ghz)

1) If I win I'll buy a homeless guy a complete lunch. How's that? There's a ton around here, some actually need food and not just cash.

2) phenom (agena/barcelona)

1. moonwalk around the house for a bit, go out and celebrate, then try to remember where i left it, then use it to upgrade my son's s939 stuff.

2. Phenom.

1. Enjoy some great overclocking on my mATX AM2 rig that cant seem to break 260fsb :( Then give my current CPU to my cuz.

2. well its either Cyrix, or Phenom.... yes, it Phenom

1)i would take my current oc-ed 3600+ processor out and oc the mess outta the 5000+. I currently have a few coolers that i haven't used yet and would love to pair them with a new black edition,

2)phenom

1. It'll keep me from going Intel, plus gives me extra incentive to build an AM2 setup.

2. Phenom

1. I'd make a sweet new rig to play quakewars with and try to bring that sweet little chip as close as i can to 4ghz while remaining stable :) And turn my little 3000+ into a HTPC :D

2. Phenom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back