Newegg / [H]ardOCP AMD Athlon X2 5000+ Black Edition Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. I'd finally be able to complete my new gaming rig. I need a new cpu to go with my ASUS M2N-SLI Deluxe.

2. Phenom

I would buy a new motherboard and memory for it and OC it...TO TEH MAX!!11

Also, Phenom.

1) I'd build a system around it with parts from Newegg, then probably give it away as a Christmas gift.

2) Phenom

1. Order a new motherboard and ram, replace my current processor, ram, and cpu. Use existing watercooling setup and Overclock the crap out of the chip. Hopefully will get around 3.6ghz. My current opty 170 is maxed out at 2.96 for whatever reason, I think the black edition would go much farther.

2. Phenom and Phenom FX

1. Replace my 3600 x2 with it, and then buy the new ATi/AMD Videocard when it's released and stick it in my crossfire mobo

2.As already stated a million times, Phenom

1) I would turn my current socket 754 mini shuttle pc into a linux firewall. I would then have to buy some parts from Newegg of course to build my sweet new PC! I would do some overclocking til it hertz.

2) Phenom

1. would build the best amd/ati crossfire system with two Radeon HD 2900XT and 4 gig of ram
2. Black-Prophecey

1) I will join and be a solid contributor to the best and largest folding@home team ever! In addition to overclocking the piss out of it and gaming until my girlfriend leaves me.

2) It is the Phenom of course. A wonderful addition to a damn sexy line of procs.

1. I would build a new machine and give my 1 year old machine to someone that needs a better Christmas (I have a name in mind).

2. Phenom

1. I would say "thank god I looked in the [H]otDEALS section of the forum today", then wait at my mailbox til it arrived, and make my not so great AM2 setup a whole lot better

2. Phenom

1: I'd give my current 939 based 3700 / gf 7800 to a disabled friend who's still running an athlon xp / 9600pro and build myself a sweet new system!
2: phenom

1. What would you do if you won an AMD Athlon X2 5000+ Black Edition CPU?

I would replace my X2 4200+ and get a new motherboard. Then I would overclock the stuffings out of it and give my 8800GTS a new best friend. :)

2. What is the name of the new AMD next-generation desktop processor?

Phenom

Thanks in advance for the processor, NewEgg & [H]ard|Forum!

1. I would definitely keep it. I am currently running on a 2500+ Barton with my old faithful NF7-S. I've been reading and wanting a new system for a long time now, and this would be just the thing that would make me buy one. I would have to buy all my parts from Newegg of course because they have been nothing but awesome for my past purchases. Just thinking of having a PCI-e slot on my new motherboard is very exciting!

2. Phenom

1. I would enjoy it and NOT overclock it even thought that is what it's meant for; because I am just that [H]ard.
2. AMD Phenom Processor.

1) I would build a new system with it to replace my xp 2400 system

2)Phenom

1. Upgrade the system in my sig. (Yeah, I know.) My Athlon XP 2200+ Thoroughbred A system just isn't cutting it anymore, I just got married and have a baby on the way.

2. Phenom (codenamed Barcelona)

1. I'd finally have an excuse to get some of that DDR2 stuff - AMD spoken here (1.33MHz T-Bird, Barton 2500+, Athlon 64 X2 3800+, Opteron 180) :D

2. Phenom

1. Build a new computer and donate my old one to a charity in the area looking for used computers for their centers.

2. Phenom

1. Upgrade my computer and donate my old one to the local food bank for there accounting software.

2 .Phenom

1. Upgrade my Socket A 1800+ finally. Install my unused (Legal!) Vista Ultimate x64.
2. Phenom

I have an older Thermaltake case sitting around that I salvaged from an old computer when I built a friend a new one. I love the way it is set up. All it needs is a HEART just like the Tin Man did to make it really tick. That Black Edition would be the perfect Black Heart for one Mean A$$ Tin Man rig!

And of course AMD's new processor name is the Phenom

1) I would finally be able to build my first build, considering I am short about $100 to build I would finally have enough money to build. I have been saving up for about a year so I would be very excited.

2)Phenom

1. Recently i saved my money for 2 and a half years, and made a rig for my wife (see sig) for an 9 year Anniversarry Present.
it's all i could afford being that i am disabled (Legally Blind) and am on Disability Social Security.
I'm still trying to save up for a Great Video Card for her(mee too)
Putting a Faster CPU Like the AMD Athlon 5000+ in her PC would make her Day and Mine.She does play Games on it and is happy with it, But i want to Give my Wife and I the Best that we can get.
Getting that CPU from that contest would help out so much, if i won i would replace the 3800+ AMD X2, put the 5000+ in, and sell the 3800+ so that maybe i can get a Video card for Her Rig.
I got all the parts in the Sig at Newegg.com at a real low pricwe, this year( minus the PSU) , getting this CPU would be the Pinnacle of my Experiences of dealing with Newegg.com, as well as {H}ardOCP.com

2. AMD Phenom

i would finally upgrade my system amd xp barton 2600, then give the old system to family.

phenom

1. I would replace my old 939 setup and move up to AM2 DDR2 and overclock the heck out of it. ;) :D
2.Phenom

1. Get rid of my very old celeron based second computer, buy an AMD motherboar d from New Egg and overclosck the crap out of it to see what that baby can do.
2. Phenom

wolfie

1. I would buy a motherboard (off newegg ofcourse) and some ddr2 so that I could
finally un-bottleneck my 8600gt and be able to actually have something fast for once.
2. Phenom

/crosses fingers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back