NEWEGG.COM Hot Deals of the Week

Wow, some really great deals in there. $66.99 for 3000+ (2.0GHz) Venice which will most likely overclock past 2.4GHz with a free motherboard and totally free shipping for both items.

Thanks to newegg! :)

Newegg Webmaster said:

COMPUTER HARDWARE DEALS OF THE WEEK

AMD Athlon 64 3000+ Venice 2.0GHz 512KB L2 Cache Socket 754 Processor - OEM
$66.99 + Free Motherboard Combo Purchase + FREE SHIPPING

* Prices subject to change without notice.
******************************************************************************************************

It's possible that I am missing something here, but the only combo deal I see is with a $28 motherboard... Am I missing something here??

Newegg -- Fix that Venice + motherboard combo. I'm ready to buy!

I can sell my nForce2/Socket A and 2200+ for like $40-50 on eBay. I've already got another one of these motherboards and I know they can overclock (see sig)

I think there is a conspiracy at newegg. Seems that any time I buy something, they lower the price on it within a week. I think they track my personal computer and see what I buy and based on what I buy, they choose what the lower prices on. I think that's how it works. Maybe my keyboard is bugged or something...I dunno....

Just kidding newegg...keep up the good work.

Is Saturday considered the last day or Sunday? I just saw this and looking to grab the 3800+ now :) (finally able to get rid of this 3200)

I am very interested in this $67 combo deal, but the newegg site does NOT show this combo deal. I see the CPU w/ a Biostar ($47.99) mobo for $94.98

199 for the fx55 and the free hd seemed too good to pass up even though i wanted to save up for a new velocity micro machine.. guess im building my own again.. no conroe for me i guess :(

stragi said:
199 for the fx55 and the free hd seemed too good to pass up even though i wanted to save up for a new velocity micro machine.. guess im building my own again.. no conroe for me i guess :(

They also have a combo for a Biostar 6100-M9 w/ the FX55 for the same price.. if you don't need the hd and would like a mATX board instead.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813138269

magnetik said:
They also have a combo for a Biostar 6100-M9 w/ the FX55 for the same price.. if you don't need the hd and would like a mATX board instead.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813138269

thanks! i had already placed the order before i posted that though.. i'm probably going to pick up one of the 939 asus boards and a pair of 7600's

edit: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813188006 is this board decent? i need onboard network and decent onboard sound and sli, seems to fit all my needs.

Just saw that Techbargains mentioned the FX-55 OEM for $189 with $40 off code "AMDROCKS" = $149/shipped. Link

AMD Athlon 64 FX-55 San Diego 2.6GHz 1MB L2 Cache Socket 939 Processor
$199.99 + Free 250GB Hard Drive with Purchase + Free Shipping

Just got a piece of this thursday.... saw it and couldn´t resist... moving from a 3000... great deals newegg... and thumbs way up for fast quality service...

I would be all over that FX-55 Hard Drive deal but I won't have the money till Nov. 3rd any chance it will still be available by then?

Still waiting on you guys to fix the Biostar board/Venice 2.0GHz combo...

That aint what the link says;

FREE MOTHERBOARD?

If it is I will buy one.

OhMyGod said:

That aint what the link says;

FREE MOTHERBOARD?

If it is I will buy one.

Heck, I might buy three at that price. My only problem is that I still haven't gone PCI-X, I'm still running all AGP video cards. But I've just had failures (in the last three weeks!) of three old Athlon/Athlon XP systems motherboards (AXP 1700, AXP 1800, A 800) and need to do some serious upgrading for the wifey, son, and daughter.) Daughter would end up with my Sempron 3000 (64bit)

Looks like he just typo'd and isn't going to fix it. Too good of a deal :(

In fact he totally took it out of his post, hasnt been there for the past couple days....

$118 or whatever it was wasn't a good deal.

Two months ago I bought a 3400+ S754 and some Biostar motherboard (See sig) for $99.00

That deal was a 2.0GHz 939 (vs my 2.4GHz 754) and it was more expensive than even the 939 combo with the KN1 Lite and 3400+ (2.2GHz 939)

wtf newegg.

khanable said:
me as well...

me too...I'm looking to get a new card for the htpc and for $85 I think I'd spring for that, sell it on ebay for 100+, couple that with the $100 rebate and get a better card with HDCP+HDMI for like...damn near free

:mad:

me too i was going to buy the 7900gs evga right now... but clicked the link and no go...

i want something that you will type a code so you will feel special when you get a discount...anyways have to wipe me mouth on those deals..

darn!!!--the rebate is only $20 !!-- i hate MIR"s anyway unless there big enough to mess with and you get a good price i hardly ever attempt the MIR. :confused:

JSF35rhino said:
darn!!!--the rebate is only $20 !!-- i hate MIR"s anyway unless there big enough to mess with and you get a good price i hardly ever attempt the MIR. :confused:

Me too... I was tempted by the FX-55, but it's just too much when I need three systems...

However (and it's not a [H] deal) they do have a deal on a A-64 3400 Venice/MB that's pretty hot.

Well, that 3000+ is now showing up as $59.99, free shipping, with a free pencil holder (?). Still rather have a free mobo...

RGMBill said:
This is showing up with a $20 MIR, not a $100 as well.
Wow talk about a typo, it got front page coverage too.
Newegg you guys deliberatly like to piss off customers?

misan-thrope said:
Wow talk about a typo, it got front page coverage too.
Newegg you guys deliberatly like to piss off customers?

I know - I was getting my credit card out too! Nice bait and switch newegg :rolleyes:

Partially my fault there fellas, I shoulda checked that one too...$100 rebate + an $85.99 price made the overall price sound right (in theory).

It's just a typo, the actual page is correct, no biggy...a bummer...but no biggy.

I changed the link on the front page to reflect the real price.

Again...I apologize.

Steve said:
Partially my fault there fellas, I shoulda checked that one too...$100 rebate + an $85.99 price made the overall price sound right (in theory).

It's just a typo, the actual page is correct, no biggy...a bummer...but no biggy.

I changed the link on the front page to reflect the real price.

Again...I apologize.

No problem honest mistake - we are all loyal [H]'ers and neweggers still ;)

Back