• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Newegg 5870 Listing

Tried to grab the XFX one off Zipzoomfly, but my internet crapped out (figures :rolleyes: ). Just grabbed an ASUS 5870 though, so I'm a happy fellow :).

So I woke up this morning to find that my order didn't go through on Newegg either, damn POS internet. Luckily, I was able to grab an XFX 5870 off of NCIXUS :).

Hmm... I wonder if how difficult it was getting this card is a bad omen :eek:
 
I am sorry to hear you have had so many problems.. at least you got the XFX version, probably the #1 brand choice in my opinion
 
Anyone have their HD 5870 order at "Packaging" or "Shipped" status yet from yesterday evening's order? Mine is still at "Charged'
 
Anyone have their HD 5870 order at "Packaging" or "Shipped" status yet from yesterday evening's order? Mine is still at "Charged'

I just checked my ZZF order and it is showing as "Packed" now so hopefully it gets on the truck at the end of the day and maybe *crosses fingers* gets here Friday.
 
Mine is in packed status as well from zipzoomfly. Good thing is I only live about 4 miles from zipzoomfly I pass their building everyday after work so I'll have mine tomorrow, unless Fedex screws something up...
 
My Sapphire @ newegg is also in "charged" status, but I talked to an on-line customer rep who said it's actually in the packing phase at the warehouse right now, so I assume everyone else should be the same too.
 
My card from ZZF also shows to now be in the packed status but I opted for the next day shipping so keeping my fingers crossed that I could possibly have it by tomorrow. Already sold my 4890 so im using my backup card right now so the sooner I get that bad boy, the better. I really hope that by now they may already have the card shipped but just dont have it updated on the website yet, but thats probably being too optimistic.
 
My card from ZZF also shows to now be in the packed status but I opted for the next day shipping so keeping my fingers crossed that I could possibly have it by tomorrow. Already sold my 4890 so im using my backup card right now so the sooner I get that bad boy, the better. I really hope that by now they may already have the card shipped but just dont have it updated on the website yet, but thats probably being too optimistic.


I did the overnight shipping too. Cross fingers!
 
Back
Top