Newegg 20 off 100 code

SWEEEETT!!Was just about to order another 580GTX and saw this..Thanks OP!
 
Too bad this won't stack with the 15 off for new members.
 
Got a reference MSI 6950 for $235 AR with the code.

Can't go wrong... essentially a 6970 for $235!

thanks OP!
 
this just makes me want to buy something. im going to shop now, to see that i need (dont need)....
 
Assuming all the sobbers ordered something recently, you can contact Newegg. 9 times out of 10 they'll credit you the $20. They're awesome like that.
 
I just talked to a newegg rep, they refunded me $20 after I gave her the promo code. <3 newegg
 
Had to buy some RAM for a customer.... was only 55. Ended up grabbing another 500GB WD Black so I could use the code. :D
 
Anyone know from experience whether I have a shot at convincing them to apply this to a purchase I made Sunday, but just shipped today?
 
man... I've spent $800+ in the last 3 weeks on parts for myself & coworker. Where was this code then?!

*edit* coupon is dead
 
man... I've spent $800+ in the last 3 weeks on parts for myself & coworker. Where was this code then?!

*edit* coupon is dead

What a bunch of crap I saw the coupon in my cart then it disappeared when I was about to check out.

pfffft. Screw it I ain't buyin then.
 
Funds ran out, son of a bitch I was going to order 2 2tb drives for $50 each.
 
Code is dead now, friend just tried it and nogo. It was good while it lasted
 
ah i just figure out what i wanted from new egg with it.

feraking a. well amazon will take my order now.
 
I just talked to a newegg rep, they refunded me $20 after I gave her the promo code. <3 newegg

Congrats to you. I sent an inquiry through the Website but I should have called. Got a response at 3:30am here (so 1:30am PST) that the code was expired and the rep could not apply it to my order. They are willing to give me a $5 gift certificate good for 90 days instead.

Oh well at least Newegg finally got my order shipped the same day and it's all coming from Memphis so I should expect 2 day shipping. That almost makes up for it since it'll feel like I ordered on Amazon.
 
Back
Top