Newark action!

nope, epox doesnt support mobiles! they have no plans to, check the faq on their website. it might work, but im guessing it might be iffy, as they say we have no plans for support of mobile a64's, or something along that line, thats why i got a vnf3-250.

heh.. those of you who plan to use the k8n neo with a newark, be prepared to live with just under 1.5v vcore unless you do a mod to the board.

though, i was able to get an extra 10mhz out of the cpu or so at 1.45v, which i found interesting.

When is the street release for this Eclipse?

Also, would you rather go with a Newark or the Venice? I'm thinking your gonna say Newark :p but both are great OCers and AMD. :)

if you already have a s754 board that works with mobiles, newark is the way to go. otherwise san diego is probably better for it's dual channel and a bit more upgradability with s939.

street date.. i have no idea. i wouldn't be surprised if it's still not out and about by the end of the month. if you really want one, feel free to buy one of the gateway laptops that have a 3700+ mobile in it, take out the cpu and put in a 3400+ mobile, and sell it to someone to make the money back.
or contact vandi423 at XS.. that worked for me :cool:

Back