New Mod in Town.....!!!

BlindedByScience

More Human than Human
Good folks of General[H]ardware, let me introduce the new mod for this forum, our own Danny Bui..!!

I know you guys will treat him with the same love and respect I've always been shown...or I'll become angry.....:p

BS aside, a congrats to Danny and a thanks up front to Danny (and, actually, all you guys) for the help in making this one of the best hardware forums on the Internet......:cool:

Thank for this opportunity BlindedByScience!

As a new mod, at the very least I promise to maintain the same level of competence and intelligence I've always brought to this forum! :D

And thank you guys in advance for making General Hardware one of my favorite subforums to be in :)

Grats Danny.. I think its a great place for you to be.. hell half the time I forget that you weren't already a mod..

GRATS lol wow i remember him helping me out LONNNNNNNNNNNNNNG time ago... and.. the day i come back to Hardforums he becomes a mod..

As a new mod, at the very least I promise to maintain the same level of competence and intelligence I've always brought to this forum!
I dunno what kinda Mod you'll be but you got the political jargon down pat! :D

Congrats Daniel!

sc, lol... no doubt. danny is always the man when i visit the gen hardware forum. Congrats Danny!

I think he will go mad with power, banning all with underpowered PSUs and Intel CPUs! :(

I'll still tell you you're wrong. Good thing that rarely happens. ;) Grats.
Yup rarely happens ;)
sc, lol... no doubt. danny is always the man when i visit the gen hardware forum. Congrats Danny!
Thanks!
I think he will go mad with power, banning all with underpowered PSUs and Intel CPUs! :(
Well maybe the crap PSUs parts..........:p
nice, congrats! i miss this place...

And we miss you too man!

Right, and now I suppose we have to call him Danny Bought. ^-^
Welcome, Danny, I thought you were mod already!

Back