DarkKiller
n00b
- Joined
- Feb 4, 2008
- Messages
- 26
Hello, just looking for some assistance from you awesome people in building a computer for myself this time around.
1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc
About 100% gaming. I do some encoding/compiling now and then but probably not enough to justify different parts.
2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included?
Around 1200 after shipping and taxes.
3) Where do you live?
Somewhat near Sacramento California.
4) What exact parts do you need for that budget?
Case, CPU, Mobo, Memory, HDD, PSU, GPU, Monitor, cd/dvd.
Think i will go with the coolmaster 212 for OC had very good results with it on my cousins build.
5) If reusing any parts, what parts will you be reusing?
Only parts i will be re-using are my mouse, keyboard, and speakers.
6) Will you be overclocking?
I think i would like to give it a try this time around.
7) What size monitor do you have and/or plan to have?
I am looking for a 22-24 inch monitor.
8) When do you plan on building/buying the PC?
Within 2 weeks.
9) What features do you need in a motherboard? RAID? Firewall? Crossfire or SLI support? USB 3.0? SATA 6Gb/s? etc.
I think next month sometime I might consider buying a 2nd gpu, maybe.
USB 3.0 and SATA 6Gb/s might be nice.
10) Do you already have a legit and reusable/transferable OS key/license? If yes,
what OS? Is it 32bit or 64bit?
I already have windows 7 pro x64 from the $30 student deal a while back.
Thanks in advance.
1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc
About 100% gaming. I do some encoding/compiling now and then but probably not enough to justify different parts.
2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included?
Around 1200 after shipping and taxes.
3) Where do you live?
Somewhat near Sacramento California.
4) What exact parts do you need for that budget?
Case, CPU, Mobo, Memory, HDD, PSU, GPU, Monitor, cd/dvd.
Think i will go with the coolmaster 212 for OC had very good results with it on my cousins build.
5) If reusing any parts, what parts will you be reusing?
Only parts i will be re-using are my mouse, keyboard, and speakers.
6) Will you be overclocking?
I think i would like to give it a try this time around.
7) What size monitor do you have and/or plan to have?
I am looking for a 22-24 inch monitor.
8) When do you plan on building/buying the PC?
Within 2 weeks.
9) What features do you need in a motherboard? RAID? Firewall? Crossfire or SLI support? USB 3.0? SATA 6Gb/s? etc.
I think next month sometime I might consider buying a 2nd gpu, maybe.
USB 3.0 and SATA 6Gb/s might be nice.
10) Do you already have a legit and reusable/transferable OS key/license? If yes,
what OS? Is it 32bit or 64bit?
I already have windows 7 pro x64 from the $30 student deal a while back.
Thanks in advance.