voodoolord
Weaksauce
- Joined
- Jul 9, 2004
- Messages
- 66
Its been a long time since Ive been on this forum and for that I apologize. I would like some ideas on a new build. I have a K8N Diamond plus right now. I havent kept up with the latest in processor speeds or memory for that matter so it would be nice to get some feedback on what i should look at for a new build. Ive have major issues with win 7 on most of my games including Oblivion and BF2 after the win 7 install and I have a feeling its a combination of Mismatched memory which I have and an older CPU / Memory set may be part of the issue. By the way my drives and power supply are good. Thanks for any tips. By the way Windows 7 has been as unstable as XP so far.
Isaac
Isaac