• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

New Aqua Computer goodness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damnit Selrach, I was just getting ready to post that picture....:D.

I hope we can all leave each other to our opinions and find something else to do.
 
actually, I prefer this image

carefactorygib.jpg
 
actually right after posting that last message i saw the aquastream pump on snt's site, so I would definitely switch to that one. still going to be awhile to get the wc setup though.
 
that's a pretty funny pic Giblet....;)

Anyway, one thing that is true about Aqua computer...it certainly has generated a buzz here on the forum's... I can't remember any thread in the watercooling forum that got up to 7 pages....lol.
 
stumpy said:
that's a pretty funny pic Giblet....;)

Anyway, one thing that is true about Aqua computer...it certainly has generated a buzz here on the forum's... I can't remember any thread in the watercooling forum that got up to 7 pages....lol.

The 2 pages of arguement don't count though :p
 
SelRahc said:
**********************************************************************************
* We interrupt this thread for an important announcement from SelRahc *
**********************************************************************************

Well,
This thread went from good to bad in the last few pages. :(
You guys can keep arguing if you like I guess... but this always comes to mind:

arguing.jpg


:rolleyes:

************************************************************************
* We now return you to your regularly scheduled bickering. :D *
************************************************************************

That was a good one...ROFLMAO!!!
 
Here's my suggestion:

Start a new thread about the AC system, if anyone here was actually following the original intent of the thread to begin with...

Start a thread about the technical attributes of AC parts, and STOP with the personal attacks. I personally think that an engineering mindset DOES belong here (maybe because I am an engineer) and much of the [H]'s discussion could benefit from it.

So go forth and be happy, etc...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top