New and Improved Watercooling Sticky - Post Your Systems Here

Yup! I'm going to do just the mesh portion though. That or maybe just the "bubble" part of the side panel so it still has some dimension to it. I did a full panel window and wasn't too happy with it :(

Dang... This set up is super clean.
I'm looking into water cooling my self and this is definitely going to be my inspiration lol
Nice job!
Remember me?
IMG_1118_zps44a28704.jpg

This is me now...
IMG_1268_zps0f5982bc.jpg

IMG_1266_zpsdf9c9702.jpg

IMG_1269_zps04587545.jpg

IMG_1259_zps07267226.jpg

IMG_1258_zps963adb8d.jpg

IMG_1253_zpse0c61cfd.jpg

IMG_1257_zps20664bab.jpg

IMG_1284_zpsc9de8bab.jpg

IMG_1348_zps2fd20770.jpg

IMG_1351_zpsaa2480b1.jpg

Build log in work here:
http://www.overclock.net/t/1355177/build-log-project-shift-nzxt-switch-810

3 month cleaning and rebuild turned into an unexpected upgrade (xfx 790i ultra blew a mosfet)... now rocking a Gigabyte Z77X-UP5 TH and i7-3770K

8439332052_2e7b17dc89_z.jpg

8439328816_ea0fd93320_z.jpg

8438249131_57b6edd9b4_z.jpg

Last edited:
Cooling configuration:
- XSPC Raystorm
- 3x EK-FC7970 (Copper/Nickel)
- 1x Corsair H110 modded to fit a 7970 (max temp 40°C)

2dsin9e.jpg

vs13t5.jpg

2ueqi5x.jpg

Hammer: That is awesome build, i really like those pipes ;)

Let me also show my latest build:

11972504.jpg

11972520.jpg

11972508.jpg

11972533.jpg

The case was originally Black lian li Q08-ITX, which i've mod to fit mATX motherboard, full lenght GPU and custom loop.

It has MSI mATX board, i5-3570K, 4Gb ram, OCZ SSD, GTX 670 and silverstones SFX modular PSU with gold efficency, fully rewired with bitfenix extensions to fit the theme.

GPU+CPU are in the loop, which is cooled by single Phobya 140-radiator, EK Dcp 2.2 pump, Supreme LTX and Alphacool HF-14 blocks, fans are Akasa apache and Silverstone AK-141 in push'n pull configuration and hole system is dead silent (All fans running at 500-600Rpm, pump at 900Rpm)

I also have fan at the bottom, to cool GPU's VRM/VRAM, and to draw cool air into the case, PSU is also getting fresh air from this so it stays inaudiable (The fan is replaced with the Noiseblocker one, it has much better airflow@lower noise level than the stock fan)

Last edited:
This is my recently built TJ07, she was a bit beat up when I got her but I think it's turned out all right.

May not be as clean as some of the other builds here but I like it. Also the camera phone pics don't do it any justice either.

IP5lkqG.jpg

Y1jVIt4.jpg

qnJXfPJ.jpg

This is my recently built TJ07, she was a bit beat up when I got her but I think it's turned out all right.

May not be as clean as some of the other builds here but I like it. Also the camera phone pics don't do it any justice either.

http://i.imgur.com/IP5lkqG.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Y1jVIt4.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/qnJXfPJ.jpg

Looks great!!
Things such as the window mod make a big difference.
I love silverstone and had one before my Lian Li though their stock windows suck.

Neat drives for having like 7 :p
A lot of attention to details. Solid stuff. :)

ps: Maybe check out the "personal build" on linus tech tips youtube channel. He has some similar stuff. Except he has more hdds and they are all SSD's haha. Your sleeving is much better though.

love the TJ07... one of the best cases for wc ever imho (for aesthetics).

I have seen the Linus Tech build, I love the new finish he has on his TJ07.

This really is a great water cooling case, takes a bit of modding to get semi decent cable management done though.

Haha, found my pc in my news feed and I have never posted it on facebook.
My skills are apparently popular in Argentina.
Freaky shit.

wuttn5xmx.jpg

I cant believe all these people wasting money on water-cooling, you could get a Corsair h100 and have way better temps and it takes up less space, when my gpu gets hot i just mist it down with an old windex bottle I filled with water, I guess you guys didn't think of that.

I cant believe all these people wasting money on water-cooling, you could get a Corsair h100 and have way better temps and it takes up less space, when my gpu gets hot i just mist it down with an old windex bottle I filled with water, I guess you guys didn't think of that.

Its not all about money, temps, or looks. A lot of it is just for fun. I don't water cool for awesome temps. I do it because I enjoy the look of a full loop, and the work that goes into it.

Almost had me thinking you were being serious for a minute there, well played Sir.

Got everything installed in my NZXT Phantom 820 today. Not sure if I like how I ran the tubing but I guess it'll work for now.

wKEWVLs.jpg

fqzQT91.jpg

Love how I can change the LED colors. :D

W7Iwqsy.jpg

Recently changed over from my Antec Mini P180 case to this one by a new company called Parvum Systems who have just released their first Acrylic based case. They also do custom work for any panel and to your specs.

Mine is still a work in progress with some custom work to be done on the panels to make it my own. Wanting to base the case entirely on the ROG series motherboards.

This is a year old but loop is still the same.
I recently did my spring cleaning and looks exactly the same except I flushed everything out and using no dye.

Other photo, noticed my first didn't have my PSU cover installed.

Last edited:
I like that res.
I don't think I ever saw anything like it.

Did you buy it at some shop or was it made for you / by you?

Here is my contribution. anyone have any tips? been running this for 3 years now ( waiting for ddr4 sata express and 9970 before upgrading )

2013-01-27163018_zpsca36f193.jpg

468095_10150785502237432_1086127586_o_zps8324bab8.jpg

^ nice rig, I might suggest getting another water block for the other graphics card ;-)

Here is my current setup.
RX240 up top with corsair sp120's push
AlphaCool Xt45 280 with 140mm fractal design fans push
750 xspc pump v4
Ek 7950 water block (not installed yet) waiting on fittings :)

Will be going to push pull on the front radiator, replacing all the tubing with new red tubing (clear didn't work out to well with dyed water)

^
Lol, looks like a blood transfusion machine.
Do you have problems with dyes in your loop at all when cleaning it?
Caking or what have you.

ya the clear tubing, leaches the color from the water. Result pink/red tubing, you can see the results in the picture. The brighter red/pink tubes are the old ones, and the dark red/purple color is the new clear tube.

I will just be replacing all tube with colored tube, in the next week or so. Doesn't cause any issues other than coloration of the tubing.

Last edited:
i won't be getting a block for that card. not worth it on a 5870 and it has the accelero on it which from what i read is not removable anyhow.. the replacement next year will be under water though ;) what do you guys think of me installing a shroud on top then mounting a long 400mm t-virus res on each side similar to a twin turbo look?

Last edited:
Taken with iPhone, was too lazy to bust out the DSLR. Recently upgraded from AMD FX-8350 to 3770k Overclocked nicely.

8930620238_fb456d1374_o.jpg

Back