Net Prowler

[H]ard|Gawd
For Sale:
Acer Aspire 5742z Laptop
No hdd. It has a i5 460m (I think? I need to double check), 4gb of memory, a 6 cell battery, a 9 cell battery, and the charger. It also has a pretty nice 15.6in screen with no scratches, cracks, dead/stuck pixels, etc. Reason for sale/trade is that I have a new, smaller, more portable laptop. Let's start with $125 shipped OBO.

Radeon HD 6750 1GB
Not much to say, works pretty well, was my first GPU, well treated. It's the XFX model that is single slot on back but the heatsink/fan takes up two slots. $45 shipped OBO

Otterbox LG G3 Case
Has the soft inner shell with plastic outer shell. $8 shipped OBO

3D Printing Service
This is just an idea right now, but if you need something printed on a 3D printer, I can do so for you. I have a monoprice architect so I can print anything (relatively speaking) up to the size that the first makerbot (single extruder) can do. I have printed out some cool darth vader TIE fighter models, dark souls bonfire, a 3d periodic table, and imperial shuttle. Price would have to be discussed as well as timeline for completion. I am usually pretty busy so I can not guarantee having something printed and shipped out next day. PM me with any questions or proposals.

Want to Buy (WTB):
These are more long term items on my wish list, not things I need to buy immediately (unless I get an amazing deal).
XCOM 2
X58 motherboard
Maybe (MAYBE) 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 2666(+) MHz RAM with good timings. Maybe even a 32GB (2x16GB) kit. RAM with LEDs is a plus :D

All items will be shipped USPS Priority. Would prefer US only but am willing to deal with International as long as buyer takes care of shipping and customs.
See my sig for references.

Last edited:
Back