Neighbors puppy chewed my HPG2 cable

funkydmunky

2[H]4U
Gotta love puppies!
A while back HP was offering free upgrade cables for some AMD conflicted users. I am not looking for free but I can't seem to find official cables at a reasonable price and would prefer to get the proper updated set.
Can anyone help steer me straight?

Gotta love puppies!
A while back HP was offering free upgrade cables for some AMD conflicted users. I am not looking for free but I can't seem to find official cables at a reasonable price and would prefer to get the proper updated set.
Can anyone help steer me straight?
Okay in that case I would be fine picking up the original G2 v1 cable as it always worked for me.
Anyone know of a dealer selling these?

You should see my backyard. Everything is in tatters. Garden houses chewed in several pieces, power cords to various things shredded.

For Christmas we made prime rib. While cutting it, the juices ran down the counter along an outlet bank to the floor. A week ago the GFIs mysteriously tripped and the same time there was an audible yipe.

Puppies....

I bought some e-drums a couple years ago and the (no longer) puppies took 3 days to chew through the cables on the harness.
Last week, my kids puppy chewed up a painting my grandmother did... (at least it was only the corner and not the entire thing)

My cat nibbled on my PSVR2 cable. She sees it swaying around and since my eyes/ears are covered, it's not like I even knew it was happening. Luckily it wasn't enough to affect it working...at least not so far!

I guess I lucked out. Our dog that we got at 8 months never started chewing things like that. His thing though will be to find papers or paper towels and such and he will tear those apart though. So definitely don't leave important papers around where he can snag them.

Back