Hello All,
Well I sent in my Intel Motherboard only to hear that apparently there was physical damage. No idea if that is true, but these gives me a good reason to upgrade. So folks I need a new mobo. Probably wanna stay with Asus or MSI. I might want to overclock. I currently have an I7 1156, RipJaw RAM
Don't know much about Gigabyte but i hear they are good.
I don't want to spend more then $300, and really no more then $200 unless there is a really good reason. So options? And tell me if there is more info you need.
Well I sent in my Intel Motherboard only to hear that apparently there was physical damage. No idea if that is true, but these gives me a good reason to upgrade. So folks I need a new mobo. Probably wanna stay with Asus or MSI. I might want to overclock. I currently have an I7 1156, RipJaw RAM
Don't know much about Gigabyte but i hear they are good.
I don't want to spend more then $300, and really no more then $200 unless there is a really good reason. So options? And tell me if there is more info you need.
Last edited: