Need help getting into a Ruckus 7372 AP

Deadjasper

2[H]4U
I've tried every browser there is and get the same message in all of them.

This site can’t provide a secure connection​

192.168.10.220 uses an unsupported protocol.
ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH
Hide details
Unsupported protocol
The client and server don't support a common SSL protocol version or cipher suite.

I've done several hard resets back to factory and still no joy. I've googled and found nothing but gibberish and guesses.

Any help mucho appreciated.

Well, those are ancient APs and well beyond end of life. Looks like they only do TLS 1.0, which browsers intentionally forbid for the past... 2? 3? years.
Your best / only bet as far as I can guess would be to download some equally ancient version of firefox (72 or older) and hope for the best.
Or, you know, get some slightly newer APs.

^^^^^ Id try an older Firefox version,probably a potable one. I ve had to use that on some HP servers where the ILO was out of date and I was getting the same message in (current) chrome/firefox/edge

^^^^^ Id try an older Firefox version,probably a potable one. I ve had to use that on some HP servers where the ILO was out of date and I was getting the same message in (current) chrome/firefox/edge

That's exactly what I ended up doing. I'm in but now have another problem. I updated the firmware to the latest, 9.8.0.0.369 but it's different from the other 2 I have. They have 100.1.0.0.432. I assume these are 2 different types. I downloaded the latest 100.1.0.0.194 and ran out of time. It's a zip file so not sure what's up with that.

Yea, they are old but for home use they're OK. And they're cheap. Did I mention they're cheap?

Managed to get everything resolved. Upgrading firmware on this AP turned out to be super easy.

Back