Need For Speed Most Wanted POST YOUR CARS!

Current Vehicles

10xh.jpg

23uw.jpg

32ko.jpg

how does one change the paint type??? I notice on some cars, it's automatically selected on metallic paint, others is gloss, and in a post above...I see chameleon...

I see the arrows above the paint colors...but I can't click on them or the arrow keys don't seem to change them.

ThreeDee said:
whatever ..thats not in game ...that is definately a pre-rendered shot

err..wait a minute

oops..I thought I was in a PGR3 thread for a minute there

[H]

Aw, is the poor little baby still in denial?

XteriorMotive said:
i just click on the arrows and it changes the paint type
tried that...as stated above...but I'll give it another shot. for some reason, the mouse cursor goes squirley in the shop screens

MGDMN said:
Current Vehicles

10xh.jpg

23uw.jpg

32ko.jpg

Too much black. I've got a couple black cars, but I had to do something to keep them from looking like that. I left them with chrome of some other colored rims, or I added something to the paint scheme.

Plus all my cars looking the same would drive me crazy.

Here's my cars, running in 1024x768 at high settings except the over bright/visual treatment crap ... I don't like bloom ... makes the cars look like toys :p

Porsche Cayman S (My fastest car and I won it)
nfsmw01.jpg

Porsch Cayman S again
nfsmw05.jpg

Lexus IS300 (First car)
nfsmw02.jpg

Toyota Supra (Won)
nfsmw03.jpg

Ford Mustang (Won)
nfsmw04.jpg

I don't bother putting money on the cars I win (except the Porsche off course) only a paint job.

U HAX0R said:
Here's my cars, running in 1024x768 at high settings except the over bright/visual treatment crap ... I don't like bloom ... makes the cars look like toys :p

Porsche Cayman S (My fastest car and I won it)

I don't bother putting money on the cars I win (except the Porsche off course) only a paint job.
I like your Cayman S, and, as with you, so far it's my fastest vehicle. What the hell is a Cayman anyway, looks like a Boxster with a top...

Sharkzf6 said:
I like your Cayman S, and, as with you, so far it's my fastest vehicle. What the hell is a Cayman anyway, looks like a Boxster with a top...

Thanks! Haha, ya and how do you prononce Cayman anyway ? kay-man ? ka-e-man ? :confused: :D

Sir-Fragalot said:
Too much black. I've got a couple black cars, but I had to do something to keep them from looking like that. I left them with chrome of some other colored rims, or I added something to the paint scheme.

Plus all my cars looking the same would drive me crazy.

What can I say, I like that style.

Not quite true...I was partial to the Punto....or whatever that small thing was :cool: mia liked it :D

Z(+)DIAC said:
I really should pick this game up.

I guess the IS300 is a favorite "first car"?
It's a better all around vehicle out of the standard first 3, however, if you have NFSU 2 saves on your HD, the best option is the Golf GTI, that's what I and most others with that option went with...it's much better than the Lexus... ;)

Z(+)DIAC said:
I really should pick this game up.

I guess the IS300 is a favorite "first car"?

I went with the cobalt for my first vehicle.

These are all the cars that I own. I just listed the 3 fastest ones earlier.

12ci1.jpg

25km.jpg

34we.jpg

42mm.jpg

58wo.jpg

68ac.jpg

74eh.jpg

84lu.jpg

58wo.jpg

That brings numerous tears to my eyes...

I really hope some of you aren't responsible for decorating the majority of your homes...

Z(+)DIAC said:
That brings numerous tears to my eyes...

I really hope some of you aren't responsible for decorating the majority of your homes...

Looks like one of the car you win, if you get the pink slip.

It is indeed one that you win. I see no reason to change it because I dont like car much.

Z(+)DIAC said:
Hahaha my bad. Still, it doesn't make it right. Shame on the developers...

i dont get why thay let you put vented hoods on rear/mid engine cars :confused:

Elios said:
i dont get why thay let you put vented hoods on rear/mid engine cars :confused:
I'm waiting for my copy of this game to ship. It looks like I will be spending my money to "de-custom" a lot of these cars if I decide to use them. Rediculous to paint a snake on a Benz IMO

jebo_4jc said:
I'm waiting for my copy of this game to ship. It looks like I will be spending my money to "de-custom" a lot of these cars if I decide to use them. Rediculous to paint a snake on a Benz IMO

Yes, I have spent much money on doing that exact thing. Plus I hate how when you buy a new car, you don't get teh choice on the color. You have to pay at least $500 in order to get it customized.

Sir-Fragalot said:
Yes, I have spent much money on doing that exact thing. Plus I hate how when you buy a new car, you don't get teh choice on the color. You have to pay at least $500 in order to get it customized.
I find that if you win pink-slips at least somewhat consistantly you amass so much money upgrades/visuals are pocket change. I'm on BL#7 now with 350,000$ and a CLK500

I have yet to buy this, but I probably will once finals week is over. I'm not sure whether I want the basic or black edition. Anyone have any thoughts?

Z(+)DIAC said:
I have yet to buy this, but I probably will once finals week is over. I'm not sure whether I want the basic or black edition. Anyone have any thoughts?
To be honest, I don't think the black edition is necessary. The extra cars you get are only useable in quick races and cannot be modified.

Nihilanth99 said:
To be honest, I don't think the black edition is necessary. The extra cars you get are only useable in quick races and cannot be modified.

Is that the basic added feature to the black edition? You can't use them online I take it.

I dont really know the differences in the 2 editions but I do reccomend this game. I have had one hell of a good time playing it.

is there a limit to the number of cars you can own. cause i just defeated teh 9th guy and did noy get his car. i currently have 5 cars.

please HELP

akb said:
I find that if you win pink-slips at least somewhat consistantly you amass so much money upgrades/visuals are pocket change. I'm on BL#7 now with 350,000$ and a CLK500

hehe im like 3 now and had alot cash till it tryed to make an uber 911 Turbo turned out my WRX was STILL better but then i almost aways whent for the custom preformce part when i won hehe and put them all on the WRX

logan1 said:
is there a limit to the number of cars you can own. cause i just defeated teh 9th guy and did noy get his car. i currently have 5 cars.

please HELP

You don't always get the other guys cars. Only when you choose the right marker does that happen.

Uh guys...I was looking through the manual today at EB Games, and the Vette C6R is in the game?!

Yes it is, I post a picture of the one that I own. Go back a page, its there.

EDIT: Here you go

23uw.jpg

I found the best area in the game to just sit back and let the bounty build, also its the best if you need to get away!
The highway in the south part of the city, there is a underground tunnle, with an off ramp on each side. If you take the off ramp and go on top of the tunnle, there is a STOP barrier blocking off a grassy strip that leads to a jump, which is over the start of the tunnle.

If instead of going over the jump, park your car up there so that you are over looking the highway, the police will never be able to get you and will drive back and forth in and out of the tunnle, smashing into each other, racking up money for you.

For some reason the police just won't come down the grass on there own, only if they are right behind you. You never have to worry about being busted because they are just out of range to get the red bar to fill!

Seriously funny to watch!
I am on BL#6 with 4 cars, 5 mil bounty

Back