Need For Speed Most Wanted POST YOUR CARS!

Wow i just got the LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO form that #6 racer, holycrap is that car sweet. Its makes the game so easy. I was racing the #6 guy on the blacklist with a Austa Martin DB9 and was wondering how he was closing the gaps i was working so hard to creat so fast. Now after doing a few milestones and cop chases in the lambo i see y. :D :D

+******MAKE SURE YOU GET THE PINK SLIP FROM THE # 6 RACER IN THE GAME******+

Best single chase bounty was 5.7 million. Bout 17 minutes.

Fun game, but its *almost* ruined by the terrible way the cars drive.

Completely useless 1st gear no matter what when you get higher powered cars. But 2nd gear is all but impossible to spin the tires......

cant do a burnout

the way the cars automatically brake when you slow down

ebrake is close to worthless when it comes to turning the car around quickly, at any speed.....

the totally idiotic "performance turning" options...

lame engine sounds, sounds in general.

You get the idea.

BUT its all saved by the stupid grin I get when I plow into a cop car at 150+ and send it cartwheeling hundreds of yards in the air.

Aaron_ATX said:
Best single chase bounty was 5.7 million. Bout 17 minutes.

Fun game, but its *almost* ruined by the terrible way the cars drive.

Completely useless 1st gear no matter what when you get higher powered cars. But 2nd gear is all but impossible to spin the tires......

cant do a burnout

the way the cars automatically brake when you slow down

ebrake is close to worthless when it comes to turning the car around quickly, at any speed.....

the totally idiotic "performance turning" options...

lame engine sounds, sounds in general.

You get the idea.

BUT its all saved by the stupid grin I get when I plow into a cop car at 150+ and send it cartwheeling hundreds of yards in the air.

I agree with some of what you are saying but not much of it. The driving is fine to me. I can do burnouts and use the E-Brake to pop a 180 and head the other direction. Granted I use automatic transmission settings because manual in games often pisses me off, and I am also using a gamepad for play control. This may be the reason my experience is different when it comes to control.

Most of the engine sounds are pretty good to me. Unlike most of the Gran Tourismo games which use the same engine sounds for every car. The Mustang and the GTO for example are both V-8s with very different sounding engines. Which is how it is in real life. The GTO and Mustang sound nothing alike.

Granted, the sounds aren't necessarily authentic, but they are pretty decent representations of what the cars sound like.

When I say burnout, I mean the ability to stand on the gas and a bit of brake at the same time to roast the back tires. Pedals are only supported in combined mode as far as I can tell. Gas and brake are the same axis so my visions of steel belted torture are dead right there :( Of course I know this isnt a sim and I dont want it to be, but I mean, sheesh. All a guy wants to do is blow the back tires off his viper....:(

The sounds arent BAD, but dang, I've always though that driving games can darn near be made or broken depending on the quality of the engine audio. Sheesh it isnt even in dolby 5.1. I want my dual exausted small (or large) block v8 to sound like something with 400+ horses really sounds like......like its going to shake a baby and steal your wallet. I want to hear the blower making boost, not some 8 bit recording of the same blow off valve over and over again....but of course reality prevents someone from letting me borrow a lambo to torture it in such ways that the sounds I want are ever going to be in a game... :( I wanna know what it sounds like to drop a valve @ 10k rpm with some dohc exotic metaled motor without forking over the 50k to repair it :D

I'm a car guy and overly picky, I know most of these are pipe dreams...but are they? I doubt it.

Aaron_ATX said:
When I say burnout, I mean the ability to stand on the gas and a bit of brake at the same time to roast the back tires. Pedals are only supported in combined mode as far as I can tell. Gas and brake are the same axis so my visions of steel belted torture are dead right there :( Of course I know this isnt a sim and I dont want it to be, but I mean, sheesh. All a guy wants to do is blow the back tires off his viper....:(

The sounds arent BAD, but dang, I've always though that driving games can darn near be made or broken depending on the quality of the engine audio. Sheesh it isnt even in dolby 5.1. I want my dual exausted small (or large) block v8 to sound like something with 400+ horses really sounds like......like its going to shake a baby and steal your wallet. I want to hear the blower making boost, not some 8 bit recording of the same blow off valve over and over again....but of course reality prevents someone from letting me borrow a lambo to torture it in such ways that the sounds I want are ever going to be in a game... :( I wanna know what it sounds like to drop a valve @ 10k rpm with some dohc exotic metaled motor without forking over the 50k to repair it :D

I'm a car guy and overly picky, I know most of these are pipe dreams...but are they? I doubt it.

Well, I have been able to do burnouts, granted they aren't great. I agree with you on the lack of Dolby 5.1 support and the sound quality to a degree. 2 channel audio is BS.

Sir-Fragalot said:
Well, I have been able to do burnouts, granted they aren't great. I agree with you on the lack of Dolby 5.1 support and the sound quality to a degree. 2 channel audio is BS.

2 channel sound and no widescreen support.....Hey EA...this isn't 1999

Well here are a few of my little diddies.

This one is darker then the pic shows allmost like a British racing green

This little baby is a nasty machine.

Black Bart of course.

logan1 said:
Wow i just got the LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO form that #6 racer, holycrap is that car sweet. Its makes the game so easy. I was racing the #6 guy on the blacklist with a Austa Martin DB9 and was wondering how he was closing the gaps i was working so hard to creat so fast. Now after doing a few milestones and cop chases in the lambo i see y. :D :D

+******MAKE SURE YOU GET THE PINK SLIP FROM THE # 6 RACER IN THE GAME******+

I just got it! Damn what a kick ass car!

Here's what mine looks like:

gallardo.jpg

gallardo1.jpg

Elios said:
bet my WRX is faster hehe :p

No way! :p

I hitted 356 kph/221 mph and it wasn't maxed out!

gallardo2.jpg

And the Gallardo is soooo sexy. :D

Can't wait to get the Carrera GT now. :)

398kph or 247mph :)
Pitch black murcielago with all unique parts (after burger king challenge).
My best in career mode is ~385kph with the Carrera GT , without any uniques.

apocalypse said:
398kph or 247mph :)
Pitch black murcielago with all unique parts (after burger king challenge).
My best in career mode is ~385kph with the Carrera GT , without any uniques.

burger king challenge?

Elios said:
burger king challenge?

In the first screen (the one with the M3 that asks to press enter to continue) type "burgerking".
You should get a message that the burger king challenge was unlocked.
Go to the challenge menu to find it and beat it (it's extremely easy) and all uniques will be unlocked for use in the "My cars" tuning menu.

Unfortunately it doesn't work for career mode.

just thought id add mine in here.
after the first car i liked the pattern, so all my cars look alike

Lambo Gallarado
lambo1.jpg

lambo3.jpg

Cayman S
porche1.jpg

porche3.jpg

911 Carrera S
porche4.jpg

porche6.jpg

I've gotten a couple cars so far.
Mitsubishi Eclipse: Front Back
Chevy Cobalt SS: Back Front
I'm obviously a little more conservative with my tastes than some here!

darn .. was up over 7mil in a single run bounty run when (in slo-mo even) ..I slid sideways over a spike strip ..darn
:mad:

[H]

Aaron_ATX said:
No. This game could have been much better. I can't tell you the last time I played a big name game with stereo only sound. That's pathetic.
The controls aren't great either, as has been said.
Really, EA sucks at the technical side of making games (no WS support, games often suffer from poor menus, lack of surround in this game), but their franchises are what keep them going.

ThreeDee said:
darn .. was up over 7mil in a single run bounty run when (in slo-mo even) ..I slid sideways over a spike strip ..darn
:mad:

[H]

That shit happens to me all the time.
I will be at level 5 heat, racking up the bounty... 1mil, 2 mil, 3mil, 4mil, then the game cheats and puts a spike strip right where I will land after being in mid air!

speed2005-12-1422-16-38-62.jpg

Best car in the game plus all the upgrades. Races are too easy now. :D

Majin said:
That shit happens to me all the time.
I will be at level 5 heat, racking up the bounty... 1mil, 2 mil, 3mil, 4mil, then the game cheats and puts a spike strip right where I will land after being in mid air!

I know, sometimes its teh ghey, I was cruising on the highway at a cool 220mph when a SAW an SUV spawn and drill me, flipped me over = teh screwed.

jebo_4jc said:
No. This game could have been much better. I can't tell you the last time I played a big name game with stereo only sound. That's pathetic.
Really, EA sucks at the technical side of making games (no WS support, games often suffer from poor menus, lack of surround in this game), but their franchises are what keep them going.

With a game pad it isn't bad. I rather like the controls. Even so, I agree EA could have done many things better. The aforementioned sound issues for example.

Sir-Fragalot said:
With a game pad it isn't bad. I rather like the controls. Even so, I agree EA could have done many things better. The aforementioned sound issues for example.
I havea wheel and I love how it feels. When I said the controls "aren't great" I was referring to the fact that the accel & brake are a combined axis, so you can't sit on the brake and hit the gas at the same time.

logan1 said:

I finished the game with the Gallardo.. It is an excellent car. I could not find anything that I liked at much. While the Carrera GT may be faster, it sounds like crap.

jebo_4jc said:
Well spoke. I could not agree more. EA certainly knows how to milk its brands, can we say MADDEN?! And I am still too sutpid to stop buying their junk. I guess it's time for me to start my own company and make some good games, huh ;)

jebo_4jc said:

These are just the markings of a bad port. The Xbox 360 version, for instance, plays in native 720p with Dolby Digital 5.1...

Bop said:
speed2005-12-1422-16-38-62.jpg

Best car in the game plus all the upgrades. Races are too easy now. :D

I love this car, although it sounds wimpy, and it cost me $600,000.00 to buy and upgrade to full!
This car handles just as well as the Gallardo (which IMO is the best handling car in the game) and just burns up the road!

I wish there was a long stretch of flat road to test out the speed of these cars. My best speed so far (on the north highway loop) was:
Gallardo - 380 Km/h (236 MPH)
Carrera GT - 394 Km/h (245 MPH)

Majin said:
I love this car, although it sounds wimpy, and it cost me $600,000.00 to buy and upgrade to full!
This car handles just as well as the Gallardo (which IMO is the best handling car in the game) and just burns up the road!

I wish there was a long stretch of flat road to test out the speed of these cars. My best speed so far (on the north highway loop) was:
Gallardo - 380 Km/h (236 MPH)
Carrera GT - 394 Km/h (245 MPH)

Correction - The Elise is the BEST handling car in the game.

Circuitbreaker8 said:
untitled13or1.jpg

My Stang' :D

I've got a similar Mustang to that. I really only use it for running against the cops. I can't handle it as well as other cars in the game, so I tend to lose races with it.

The GTO is my current favorite. I haven't had enough time to get the cash for the more exotic cars.

well i had to bet the guy 4 times to get the PINKSLIP, but at the end #5 on the blacklist was kinf enough to bless me with this ride.:D :D :D

vett.jpg

in all honesty corvette handels much better than the lamdo. :D

and for who ever asked (in this thread or another NFS:MV thread), the DB9 is the best cop killer i have found so far.

The DB9 is next on my list of unlocks. I have to beat number 7 to get that to happen.

Sir-Fragalot said:
I've got a similar Mustang to that. I really only use it for running against the cops. I can't handle it as well as other cars in the game, so I tend to lose races with it.

The GTO is my current favorite. I haven't had enough time to get the cash for the more exotic cars.

I donno, I just got it b/c it sounds really cool...esp when you hear the supercharger whine :D

in all honesty corvette handels much better than the lamdo.
Logan1 you are kidding right.
The vett can't touch the Gallardo in terms of handling.

Gallardo is the best handling car in the game.

Circuitbreaker8 said:
I donno, I just got it b/c it sounds really cool...esp when you hear the supercharger whine :D

Yes it does. As does the GTO. What is cool is they got the exhaust sounds for the 2005 GTO sounding somewhat like the real car. Not exactly the same, but close.

Majin said:
Logan1 you are kidding right.
The vett can't touch the Gallardo in terms of handling.

Gallardo is the best handling car in the game.

i know its suppose to be that way(gallardo>vette), but i just seem to talk the corners a lot better with the vette. the gallardo does not stay on the ground for me at high speed turns.

Back