Need For Speed Most Wanted POST YOUR CARS!

Well the # 4 cat on the blacklist was way to easy to beat. I got him on the first try in all 3 races and got his PINKSLIP

the car i won

Viper2.jpg

after a little work................

Viper3.jpg

Viper4.jpg

Viper1.jpg

my friends all liked the green car better, but i just like simple colored cars

Also ran into Crosses vette squad. nothing new seem to be the same as the GTO's but fasted, you however do get to rack up bounty fast. what get me are those supercharged SUV's that dont move an inch even if u hit them headon at 150+ mph.

I just beat Baron tonight and here are my two cars:

lancer.jpg

porsche.jpg

The porsche is what I won from Baron - I just took it all back to stock, I like the stock look of Porsche :)

Yo sitheris absolutely loveing the stock porsche.

I just beat the # 3 gun on the list and won his DB9. i now have 2 DB9's, lol anyone want one. either way now i have to cop killer's, works for me just fine.

this is the DB 9 i bought and modified....................

11859a90.jpg

and this is the DB 9 i won and modified.....................

c27ce8b3.jpg

32522235.jpg

050f9d2b.jpg

The new one is a little faster and stuff but over all no noticable improvement.
...............................................................................................................................

I just won BL # 2 "BULL"'s car last night, nice, but I still like my Carrera GT better!

Logan1 - Cross's vett squad suck, the only thing I find they do different than the GTO cops is...
1) Keep up with you
2) Block you more

It's the Heavy SUV (K9 unit) that are the problems, I find they are easy enough to flip when you ram them in the door, but the vetts then get all over you. Not to mention when the K9 SUV's ram at you. I have driven into them at 200+ MPH and it was as if I ran into a tractor trailer.

I just hit Slow mo and Nitro and watch the rhino's ram my tails!

Majin said:
I just won BL # 2 "BULL"'s car last night, nice, but I still like my Carrera GT better!

Logan1 - Cross's vett squad suck, the only thing I find they do different than the GTO cops is...
1) Keep up with you
2) Block you more

It's the Heavy SUV (K9 unit) that are the problems, I find they are easy enough to flip when you ram them in the door, but the vetts then get all over you. Not to mention when the K9 SUV's ram at you. I have driven into them at 200+ MPH and it was as if I ran into a tractor trailer.

I just hit Slow mo and Nitro and watch the rhino's ram my tails!

Yeah, and the worst part is when they get ahead of you and hit their brakes. You come to a dead stop, and then everyone else piles around you and stops you.

logan1 said:
Yo sitheris absolutely loveing the stock porsche.

I just beat the # 3 gun on the list and won his DB9. i now have 2 DB9's, lol anyone want one. either way now i have to cop killer's, works for me just fine.

this is the DB 9 i bought and modified....................

11859a90.jpg

and this is the DB 9 i won and modified.....................

c27ce8b3.jpg

32522235.jpg

050f9d2b.jpg

The new one is a little faster and stuff but over all no noticable improvement.
...............................................................................................................................

A riced out Aston Martin. I NEVER thought I'd see that. :(

I hate the flat colours!
They look so 16 bit
I love the super glossy ones!

Sir-Fragalot said:
Yeah, and the worst part is when they get ahead of you and hit their brakes. You come to a dead stop, and then everyone else piles around you and stops you.

I never thought I'd see a little fiat beat a FORD GT around a track. This game isn't exactly the epitome of realistic..... my 8.2L V10 viper sounds like a gokart :(.

HitMan-sC said:
I never thought I'd see a little fiat beat a FORD GT around a track. This game isn't exactly the epitome of realistic..... my 8.2L V10 viper sounds like a gokart :(.

Not it isn't. Not when my Cobalt SS can beat out a Mustang GT or a Pontiac GTO in a race. Especially a drag race.

or a WRX beat a Carrera GT XD

and did you all give up on that speed trap chalange

Elios said:
or a WRX beat a Carrera GT XD

and did you all give up on that speed trap chalange

From BL # 5 down all I did as far as race were concerened were
Tollbooth
Drag
Sprint

The other races started to get annoying!
Speed trap is easy enough but all it takes is one crash and your done.
Course races take too long

The hardest race I have had in the game was vs Ronnie (BL#3)
The first 2 races were EASY
the third race that is just the first race backwards, took me about 20 trys. It got to the point that I would stop and go smoke, just to relax.

I really like the speedtrap challenges..they're fun.

I usually do every racing event available before trying to challenge the BL guy. Good way to rake in some cash.

has anyone noticed that in a race that requires you to do laps, in the last lap the AI cars are able to got at 200+ mph. I mean with the # 3 guy on the list and i were neck N neck on the last race and as we were reaching the end he all of a sudden (without nitrous) speeds up to like 200+ mph in a DB 9 (my DB 9 never gets over 170mp) and does not slow down or skid while taling really sharp turns.

Sir-Fragalot said:

i only changed the color, the body mods are by # 3 guy. But i have to admit i think it looks very aggressive.

Majin said:
I hate the flat colours!
They look so 16 bit
I love the super glossy ones!

OMG i hate the glossy colors, i only go with Metalic or custom.

to each his own i guess. :D

sitheris said:
I really like the speedtrap challenges..they're fun.

I usually do every racing event available before trying to challenge the BL guy. Good way to rake in some cash.

i love the speed traps too. Dude if yo do all the races you must have a but load of cash. how many cars have you bought.

if one car was super fast then everyone would just use that car.... its so the game is interesting and people can choose a look

logan1 said:
i love the speed traps too. Dude if yo do all the races you must have a but load of cash. how many cars have you bought.

I'm only on BL #9 but so far I have Eclipse, Porsche Cayman, 2 Lancers, and WRX STi

Well, here's the stable so far:

vette.jpg

lambo.jpg

cayman.jpg

viper.jpg

supra.jpg

wrx.jpg

I'm on blacklister #3, I'm planning on taking his DB9 and i'm saving cash for a Carrera GT :D. I must say, I'm a little disappointed with the car sounds in this game. Otherwise, its a lot of fun. Happy racing!

Wow I had no idea that the stupid chopper could attack me...............the damn thing flipped my car over 3 times, once while flipping my car over it managed to topple a Semi. :eek:

logan1 said:
Wow I had no idea that the stupid chopper could attack me...............the damn thing flipped my car over 3 times, once while flipping my car over it managed to topple a Semi. :eek:
first time chopper attacked me was very surprising as well ...sneaky bass

[H]

woot finally got my hands on the Carrera GT....cost over $600,000 to get to max performance. Time to take down Razor.

05b51034.jpg

c105d356.jpg

494cd9ea.jpg

logan1 said:
woot finally got my hands on the Carrera GT....cost over $600,000 to get to max performance. Time to take down Razor.

insert pics here...;

Awesome color on the Carrera.

How do you use the JUNKMAN PARTS, i have managed to unlock it, but dont know what to do with it.

I looked online for the solution and followed their direction but when i got out of "MY CAR" mode and came back to "CAREER" mode the ride was still stock with no upgrades

logan1 said:
How do you use the JUNKMAN PARTS, i have managed to unlock it, but dont know what to do with it.

I looked online for the solution and followed their direction but when i got out of "MY CAR" mode and came back to "CAREER" mode the ride was still stock with no upgrades

Type in "burgerking" without quotes at the press enter screen, do the challenge, and Junkman stuff is added to My Cars.

Ill post some pics of my cars(still not far into the game) but I like my color scheme for my rides.

well here we are the final additions to my garage.

911turboS.jpg

911turboS1.jpg

911turboS3.jpg

911turboS2.jpg

The Ford GT was a waste of money, if you are thinking about buyin it. DONT!

FordGT.jpg

FordGT1.jpg

FordGT2.jpg

murcielago1.jpg

murcielago2.jpg

murcielago3.jpg

murcielago4.jpg

chose a crazy color pattern cause all my other cars are solid colored.........

over all NFS:MV was a very enjoyable game and i would recommend it to anyone wanting to have some fun............ :D

ok ok I will be running to the store to get this with some Christmas money. Looks amazing and I have been looking for a good racing game for the PC.

What is the best and/or most popular way of controlling your cars? Should I just stick to the keyboard or should I pick up a gamepad of some sort?

best car, best SS :p

jk, bout the SS part :)

almost fully upgraded, workin on getting ALL the junkman parts, i have most of em...

oh yea...trust me..it got much faster than that :p

reddhaus said:
ok ok I will be running to the store to get this with some Christmas money. Looks amazing and I have been looking for a good racing game for the PC.

What is the best and/or most popular way of controlling your cars? Should I just stick to the keyboard or should I pick up a gamepad of some sort?

I grabbed a cordless Logitech Rumblepad 2.

Back