Need a name for bussiness Thoughts??

Caligatio

n00b
So my partner and I are ready to start our biz, only thing is we have worked everything out but the name. There are a few that we are thinking about.
Anyway A brief rundown:

We will be building custom computers that will have custom cooling, (I cant get to indepth) but we will be building computer systems for Gaming, Video/Audio Editing and High End Power users. We are able to build PCs in the 4.5 - 5Ghz (Ball Park) Depending on model etc.. that will run at around 0 Celcius give or take. (not every system is exactly the same) but within 5 degrees of 0...

Now A name is needed, what better way to get a name than by suggestions from our consumer base :). Anyway let the names fly and thank you :)

TheBuzzer

HACK THE WORLD!
I got a perfect name call it
Phantom Entertainment

Here is a logo to use too:

FrEaKy

[H] Movie and TV Show Review Guy
Caligo means darkness, and your name is Caligatio, possibly bringer of darkness?

So I would go with something that runs along the lines of darkness itself.

Going to my anime roots, in Naruto, the bringer of darkness technique was a jutsu used by Tobirama Senju (in the show) and Hashirama Senju (in the manga).

Its name: 幻術・黒暗行の術, Genjutsu: Kokuangyo no Jutsu, means Illusion Technique

So, going by this

I would go with

Illusion Technique

TheToE!

[H] Brewmaster
Call it "Pipe Dream" PC's. Cause that's what it is if you think your going to be successful selling overclocked, custom built pc's in a dying market in a bad economy. I'm not trying to be mean, but this prolly is not the best idea for a business. Open a Chic-Filet.

jebo_4jc

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - April 2011
I think you should call it "Bussiness", like you said. I think that tells us everything we need to know about you.

Glagorx

n00b
I think you should call it "Bussiness", like you said. I think that tells us everything we need to know about you.
Facepalm, but you are totally right, I vote for ''Business'', or ''Cool Business'', maybe ''Cold Business''.