Neck and Neck...

R-Type

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - October 2011
GPHtl.jpg

Stay thirsty my friends!

I don't always fold,(lie)

But when I do I'm [H]ard the whole time.
At least there's no warning about "if it lasts longer than 4 hours to see a doctor immediately."

So glad I got pulled into F@H by [H]ardOCP.

A bit of last week's drop was directly attributable to my fault. Going from 100K ppd to over 900K is much better.

What's awesome about this is we are still in the early portion of the month where EVGA is strongest!

Just received three 460's from lassiterb which I'll be firing up this weekend. It's a small addition overall, but a big increase for me!

Just received three 460's from lassiterb which I'll be firing up this weekend. It's a small addition overall, but a big increase for me!

Getting three 460s up and folding is a very good addition.

Wow... and there is a HUGE drop off now between #2 and 3.

Guys... sfield + mmillion transition from EVGA -> [H] and gg we have the top daily production...

Wow... and there is a HUGE drop off now between #2 and 3.

Guys... sfield + mmillion transition from EVGA -> [H] and gg we have the top daily production...

Have we sent a fruit basket to them?

I believe that Patriot was trying to get tear to join our team, that would also be an outstanding addition to the team.

We also seem to have a quite a few of our heavy hitters AWOL at the moment, and it doesn't look like they will be rejoining the fight anytime soon:(

I believe that Patriot was trying to get tear to join our team, that would also be an outstanding addition to the team.

We also seem to have a quite a few of our heavy hitters AWOL at the moment, and it doesn't look like they will be rejoining the fight anytime soon:(

Tiger comes to mind, but he leaves for a few months every summer for holiday.

Tiger comes to mind, but he leaves for a few months every summer for holiday.

If you look at the team top 100 on EOC there are quite a few heavy hitters currently not folding.

Filter, Nitrobass24, Apollo, Falcon_CMH, Tobit and Sazaneyes to name but a few

If you look at the team top 100 on EOC there are quite a few heavy hitters currently not folding.

Filter, Nitrobass24, Apollo, Falcon_CMH, Tobit and Sazaneyes to name but a few
APOLLO quit folding, and Falcon_CMH was banned. I can't comment on the others.

APOLLO quit folding, and Falcon_CMH was banned. I can't comment on the others.

Hopefully Apollo will reconsider come autumn, as for Falcon i wasn't aware that had happened, and i am aware that Tiger is on Holiday for the next couple of months.

Hopefully Apollo will reconsider come autumn, as for Falcon i wasn't aware that had happened, and i am aware that Tiger is on Holiday for the next couple of months.

Pretty sure they are just going AFK to help me catch up (very slowly)

Nope....asked the secretary to...then realized we don't have one.....

We need a secretary
I think you just nominated yourself.

I second the nomination of W.Feather for [H] Secretary err Administrative Assistant.

I think you just nominated yourself.

I second the nomination of W.Feather for [H] Secretary err Administrative Assistant.

We need to ask Kyle to approve a [H]ard skirt for him to wear to the office. :p

Hopes his wife doesn't see this post.

Code:
1	folding@evga	1,224	10,665	 	 	20,195,717	[B]2,748,089	18,271,321[/B]	138,880,907	8,055,352,811	10,493,582
2	[H]ardOCP	924	16,516	 	 	17,641,098	[B]2,710,062	18,879,236[/B]	121,712,926	6,971,166,579	13,914,845
Bolded are points for last update and points for day so far.

Too lazy to upload a screenshot... :p

We actually beat Evga for the day according to EOC! Fucking awesome! Lets take #1 back!

Also 21 million for the day. Thats an epic new record.

Edit: holy shit... eagle with 3.3 million points.... that's insane...

Last edited:
Amazing! I wish I had more to contribute right now. But I can say I have something in the works... :) Fundraising stage right now. :p

Some of you on IRC will know what I'm talking about, but I've also got a little something in the works. It might not work out, but if it does, it might get noticed.

We actually beat Evga for the day according to EOC! Fucking awesome! Lets take #1 back!

Also 21 million for the day. Thats an epic new record.

Edit: holy shit... eagle with 3.3 million points.... that's insane...

And what's more there are a ton of us still ramping. The coming weeks should be very interesting. ;)

06.11.11 21,709,637 [H]
06.11.11 20,049,360 EVGA

Thanks go totally to KMac - he funded that handily timed 1.4 mill dump for DigitalFX ;)

Go [H]!

06.11.11 21,709,637 [H]
06.11.11 20,049,360 EVGA

Thanks go totally to KMac - he funded that handily timed 1.4 mill dump for DigitalFX ;)

Go [H]!

We have the [H]ardest people around. Go KMac, and to everyone else on the team. If it is 1 ppd or 1 mil ppd it all added up. Keep it going!

Back