NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

Paypal conveniently lists the total orders from each country... you'd be the first from Mexico. Second most orders (after the US) come from Australia, surprisingly.

Anyway, my only suggestion at this point is to try it again in another day or two, and then contact us if you still can't get it to work.

Ok i'll trying this weekend, thanks Necere

Debating whether or not to get one this time around. Got my SG05 all set up, sitting there, all plasticy looking, doing an alright job. But my cable management skills suck and, from what I remember, my 670 mini won't fit. But if I do decide to upgrade later on, it would be good to have one on hand.

Debating whether or not to get one this time around. Got my SG05 all set up, sitting there, all plasticy looking..

Do it! All you guys need to treat yourself to such an awesome little case.. you deserve it, and you'll be glad you did ;)

Maybe transplant what you can from your SUGO (upgrade your 670 if fitment is an issue), then once you're ready to upgrade everything else, just swap all your old parts back to the SG05 and re-purpose it as a htpc or something.

EDIT: 670 Mini should fit..

http://ncases.com/v2/img/m1/userbuilds/malik/08.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/lkJjfKE.jpg

There's a couple of things I've been thinking and since I haven't had much connection to the internet(and only with my phone) it all comes at once, since the back fan mounts have been moved down two millimetres will this disrupt the placement of the FrozenQ res?

Since I have been designing my own internal res anyway do people have trouble with the front cables if they have a 120mm fan in place?

If not do you think it is worthwhile designing a res that is 120mm square (45mm tall)? Or is it possible to increase the length of it? (It is planning to go at the bottom front of the case)

Finally do full cover water-blocks for the graphics card have a dedicated in out port?

I'm curious. Are these ones numbered too, or not?
Sorry I missed this question earlier, Prava. The serial numbers are exclusive to the first edition cases.

There's a couple of things I've been thinking and since I haven't had much connection to the internet(and only with my phone) it all comes at once, since the back fan mounts have been moved down two millimetres will this disrupt the placement of the FrozenQ res?
No. The things that might have obstructed it (PCI retaining tab and cover plate) have also been moved down.

Finally do full cover water-blocks for the graphics card have a dedicated in out port?
I've never seen a GPU block that specified inlet and outlet.

Hello, Necere. Placed order via paypal with delivery address left, just question do we need leave contact telephone for delivery info?

Hello, Necere. Placed order via paypal with delivery address left, just question do we need leave contact telephone for delivery info?
Shouldn't be necessary, but it may be helpful if customs needs to contact you.

Necere, i'm still trying and nothing, can you do something? Understand me, i'm very excited :)

FWIW, have you tried to do this on different connections? And what about on a mobile device - I've noticed sometimes on certain order forms and other things that it can be less finicky on a mobile browser.

Sorry you've been struggling :(

FWIW, have you tried to do this on different connections? And what about on a mobile device - I've noticed sometimes on certain order forms and other things that it can be less finicky on a mobile browser.

Sorry you've been struggling :(

I tried on ios and android with diferents networks and nothing :(

Still on the fence. I really want one since I'm a sucker for getting the most performance with as little space as possible while being cost efficient. Ncase M1 is like a dream come true, but I'm not too sure about spending extra $100 for a used motherboard, $40 for a low profile heatsink, then possibly $100 for PSU since mine will most likely not fit. Total $445 including the case. I may be able to sell my my PSU and mobo for $50 each to bring down cost to $345, but that's still a huge amount just to go from mATX to mini ITX. I currently use a customized Rosewill R101 :eek:

I was thinking since I need new parts I might as well upgrade, but going from 2500k to 4770k only gives ~5-8% average increase for gaming. I am really not due for an upgrade yet... but but it's an NCASE M1 !! oh decisions :(

Still on the fence. I really want one since I'm a sucker for getting the most performance with as little space as possible while being cost efficient. Ncase M1 is like a dream come true, but I'm not too sure about spending extra $100 for a used motherboard, $40 for a low profile heatsink, then possibly $100 for PSU since mine will most likely not fit. Total $445 including the case. I may be able to sell my my PSU and mobo for $50 each to bring down cost to $345, but that's still a huge amount just to go from mATX to mini ITX. I currently use a customized Rosewill R101 :eek:

I was thinking since I need new parts I might as well upgrade, but going from 2500k to 4770k only gives ~5-8% average increase for gaming. I am really not due for an upgrade yet... but but it's an NCASE M1 !! oh decisions :(

I know the feeling. I might just buy the case for a future build... Repurpose my current sg10 build as a vm server in a couple years and build a new primary rig in the m1v2.

I just don't want to not buy it and then want it later.

I've heard bad thing about the ncase reservoir, what alternatives do we have?
IMO the radiator/res combos like the ones from Swiftech are a better alternatives. I've seen a few people using mini reserviors in the back of the case like the FrozenQ model.

Well, i did all for pay with paypal and nothing, i tried on safari, chrome, opera, fire fox (even deactivating the security), on mobile device (ios and android), unlocked the credit card for shopping on USA, and still nothing, i quit! :(

Last edited:
Where in mexico are you? If your in TJ or mexicali i could probably help you out ordering one and you come pick it up in san diego or the calexico area

Where in mexico are you? If your in TJ or mexicali i could probably help you out ordering one and you come pick it up in san diego or the calexico area

I'm living on Mexico City, and i don't have family or friends on Tijuana

Last edited:
Half Life, take it easy. There's no rush. Getting your order in sooner won't make production start any earlier. We'll work it out.

I've heard bad thing about the ncase reservoir, what alternatives do we have?
There's a Koolance res that will fit on the back. Sticks out a bit, but it's an alternative at least. I did a Sketchup mockup ages ago in this thread.

Half Life, take it easy. There's no rush. Getting your order in sooner won't make production start any earlier. We'll work it out.

There's a Koolance res that will fit on the back. Sticks out a bit, but it's an alternative at least. I did a Sketchup mockup ages ago in this thread.

Ok, i be patient, i'll try on a few days ;)

No, do you think this helps?

By trying lots of devices, browsers, and connections, you've eliminated most every other common problem, I think. Trying with another PayPal account, or making sure there aren't issues with your current one, would be a logical next step.

If you still think it's a client-side issue, you can also try a VPN if you haven't already, and browse from outside Mexico or your relative area. But I doubt it would fix anything.

FWIW I was able to get to the purchase confirmation page (in PayPal, so a click away from ordering) for a case with shipping and an address for Mexico. So it should be possible ;)

By trying lots of devices, browsers, and connections, you've eliminated most every other common problem, I think. Trying with another PayPal account, or making sure there aren't issues with your current one, would be a logical next step.

If you still think it's a client-side issue, you can also try a VPN if you haven't already, and browse from outside Mexico or your relative area. But I doubt it would fix anything.

FWIW I was able to get to the purchase confirmation page (in PayPal, so a click away from ordering) for a case with shipping and an address for Mexico. So it should be possible ;)

FWIW? What do you mean?
I tried using hotspot shield too and nothing

I'am thinking of going ddc pump with koolance reservoir top and mount it at the back. But im afraid that the tubing will not have much clearance with the added height of the ddc pump base under the reservoir.

Check your Settings in Firefox, turn 3rd Party Cookies on.
http://i.imgur.com/vNIHbxy.jpg

Registrated here to help you, lol. I had the same problem and it worked for me.
I asked him to check his security settings but he says it didn't work, also.

Make sure 3rd party cookies are on and that it allows pop-ups. Try clearing the temporary internet files, clear cache and reboot the machine. Then try again.

None of EVGA's Classified cards will fit in the case. They all have much wider (or taller, if you prefer) PCBs than normal, which makes them a no-go.

Aah. Then I have got little wrong information. One say that without ACX it will fit but with ACX not sure.

R9tkvf7.jpg

DOES NOT FIT - EVGA GTX 780Ti Classified (confusingly also called "ACX cooler")

JqmBL8e.jpg

FITS - EVGA GTX 780Ti with ACX Cooler

1U1WRxz.jpg

FITS - EVGA GTX 780Ti with Nvidia Reference Cooler

Back