NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

It's fine, no worries. You'd probably need a wide angle lens or something to accurately match the FOV in the renders.
And an infinite, perfectly lit background along with a Coke can from the early 2000s? :p

Guys, what If we create a google datachart so that everybody can put their nick, country and whether the case was delivered or not?

At least we will know which country are getting luckier :D

Guys, what If we create a google datachart so that everybody can put their nick, country and whether the case was delivered or not?

At least we will know which country are getting luckier :D

Sounds interesting. Could add date received, [H] or IGG nick, and even have everyone add their S/N or black/silver choice.

Would be kinda neat to see the statistics.

Anyone from the east coast U.S. received theirs yet?

Can't tell you how excited I am! :D

Nope, no case or tracking yet. Me too! :D

State/Province cell would be cool as well :) thanks for your efforts

Edit: eh, the way were doing it works fine.

State/Province cell would be cool as well :) thanks for your efforts

Edit: eh, the way were doing it works fine.

Done. Although I don't think it will be needed for my country, as I don't expect to be many buyers...

Nice work prava! Can you add serial number column too? Would like too see what serials have gone already.

Done, you might also want some kind of problems/issues box. At least one person has had a problem, so it might be useful to have. Though I can also see why people might want to address that on a case-by-case basis instead of letting everyone see it.

Might also be interesting to see taxes/duties paid, from around the world.
Added a column to the sheet.

Swedes are winning... for now lol xd

Couldn't agree more! Got my black M1 this morning and have been admiring it all day! Even my gf liked the clever modular construction and thinks it's looking damn sleek!

I live in Sweden and was on the 2nd priority shipping. Oh, and I got case #42... ;)

Gotta love how the panels attach <3

Fantastic shots wihlke. As a 'Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy' fan though I'm sad to see #42 go...:( I would've loved that number...

I'm still as excited about soon getting my M1 as a giddy child on Christmas morning though!

AWW YISS... case arrived first thing this morning. Ncase master race member #783 reporting in.

If anyone is wondering how it feels like after unboxing and seeing this thing in person please reference the following gif.

2001apes-thumb-510x245-39088.gif

AWW YISS... case arrived first thing this morning. Ncase master race member #783 reporting in.

If anyone is wondering how it feels like after unboxing and seeing this thing in person please reference the following gif.

2001apes-thumb-510x245-39088.gif

stop that youre getting fingerprints all over the smexy NCASE. :(

there is more activity on the spread sheet than here loool. I, for one, certainly didn't expect this reaction haha.

It's because when people are at work they can have a spread sheet up and they appear to be "working" LOL

Couldn't agree more! Got my black M1 this morning and have been admiring it all day! Even my gf liked the clever modular construction and thinks it's looking damn sleek!

I live in Sweden and was on the 2nd priority shipping. Oh, and I got case #42... ;)

Gotta love how the panels attach <3

Fuuuuuu-
Knowing #42 came here to sweden and I didn't get it will cause sleep deprivation for a week

I&#8217;ll add my thanks to M4rk for the lovely unboxing video. Though now I&#8217;m afraid I won&#8217;t be able to open it! I also now know the case comes with at least one filter, which clears up part of the confusion I&#8217;ve had following the filter discussion in this thread. No case instruction manual. Doh! Cheers for experiential learning. With entirely selfish motives, I encourage more happy case owners to offer videos showing off installation procedures for this case. Regardless, I am delighted to see people receiving their cases.
:D :D

Got the Silverstone PSU today, slipped it right into the NCASE and it fit like a glove. :3

Thanks for the spreadsheet Prava, filled in my information. #196 arrived today to its new home here in Stockholm, Sweden. Thanks Necere, Wahaha and everyone else that has contributed to making my dream case true.

Thanks!

prava- thanks for the spreadsheet- it's great!:)

Don't thank me. I just created it, whereas the reason it looks so good now is because there are a plethora of hands tinkering with it :D (mines not included :eek: )

---

Yup, deffinitely this damn swedes made a pact with the devil himself; they are like:

"All your cases are belong to us"

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

big thanks to the two designers ncere and whaha360. im so impressed with this piece of kit.
now the depressing part...
to pack it back into the box,
cant use it until xmass....
the torture!!

That spreadsheet is awesome, better than chat!

x2 it's awesome just sitting here and watching it evolve. I have put in quite a few improvements with the charts and graphs and stuff, cleaned up some of the formulas, fixed an issue where the percentages weren't correctly counting people who bought more than one, etc.

Man, I am really looking forward to receiving my case... super stoked on the third PCIE slot too. Probably going to try an MPCIE to PCIE adapter with a sound card.

Back