Nazis Have Taken over America in Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

F54AAEDC-E150-4404-BE04-84E833BF0924-493-000000F11A5D29C4.jpeg
Fuck the political crap, this is killin' Naazziii's!!!!!!!

Woah woah woah now, you can promote killing all you want in a video game but the second you promote drinking or drugs you've crossed a line!! Think of the children man! lol

You don't want to see Blazco all strung out on PCP with screen warping, and little gnomes jumping around telling him to whack more Nazis?!?!?!? To hell with the children. This is REAL LIFE!!! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't want to see Blazco all stung out on PCP with screen warping, and little gnomes jumping around telling him to whack more Nazis?!?!?!? To hell with the children. This is REAL LIFE!!! :p
by gods you're right, you win lol

I played The New Order 2 years ago, so my memory might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it was either openly stated or implied in the background newspaper clippings that Nazis took over America (and everywhere else). The New Order was great, awesome soundtrack, good balance of stealth and kill 'em all, great reboot to a classic franchise. Kind of sad to see some politicize this.

Well. Not all republicans are nazis. But I do not know of any democratic nazis.
And the KKK was almost entirely Democrats for the greater part of a century.

Can't we all stop with the bullshit already and just agree that all extremists are bad regardless of party affiliation? Must every front page article devolve into this politcal nonsense?

Let's get back to the game. I look forward to doing a powerslide while kneecapping a virtual Nazi captain with a shotgun in each hand. By the look of it, I can do precisely that.:smuggrin:

And the KKK was almost entirely Democrats for the greater part of a century.

Can't we all stop with the bullshit already and just agree that all extremists are bad regardless of party affiliation? Must every front page article devolve into this politcal nonsense?

Let's get back to the game. I look forward to doing a powerslide while kneecapping a virtual Nazi captain with a shotgun in each hand. By the look of it, I can do precisely that.:smuggrin:

It would be nice if we could talk about the game itself. :D Still, I blame Taft for all that's wrong with society. :p (and before any Taft-lovers or haters jump on me, I picked his name at random from my presidential archives)

So, how 'bout them Nazi killers eh? Eh?!??

Anyway the game looks good to me, and I can't wait to get my hands on it. I already enjoyed the hell out of the last two, and this one is on the new engine.

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be nice if we could talk about the game itself. :D Still, I blame Taft for all that's wrong with society. :p (and before any Taft-lovers or haters jump on me, I picked his name at random from my presidential archives)

Hitler talked about games. We don't want to be like Hitler.

Yeah, but at Hitler's last games, he got his Ass Kicked by Jesse Owens.

"He was the most successful athlete at the Games and, as a black man, was credited with "single-handedly crushing Hitler's myth of Aryan supremacy", although he "wasn't invited to the White House to shake hands with the President, either"." - wikipedia

Kicked Hitler where it hurt, and couldn't even get a beer in the Rose Garden; Damn!

:)

Yeah, but at Hitler's last games, he got his Ass Kicked by Jesse Owens.

"He was the most successful athlete at the Games and, as a black man, was credited with "single-handedly crushing Hitler's myth of Aryan supremacy", although he "wasn't invited to the White House to shake hands with the President, either"." - wikipedia

Kicked Hitler where it hurt, and couldn't even get a beer in the Rose Garden; Damn!

:)

OK, some perspective here, Jesse Owens won a foot race, Hitler conquered the vast majority of Europe in an incredibly short period of time and gave the combined forces of nearly the rest of the planet a run for their money. Morality aside, one doesn't really compare to the other.

Did Super Man ever say "Sorry no time for alien invasion, changing Super Diaper." No, no Super Man didn't. Super Man knew he needed to get that shit done, Super Baby had to ride in a Super Papoose while Super Dad battled aliens to save world.

Yes, yes he did. He and his family live, in secret, on a farm in Kansas while his rebooted self saved the world and only returned to being Superman after his reboot-self died and his son started developing super powers.

Wasn't that the premise in new order anyway? While BJ was travelling in time, US surrendered to Nazis not too long after the prologue, doesn't sound too unplausible to me that they occupied it, almost certain that was what forced the surrender.

i suspect this game will be banned in germany
Wolfenstein games has historically removed every bit of Nazi reference from their franchise in Germany.

Games are considered toys in Germany, not works of art, so Nazi symbols are completely prohibited in games.

Wolfenstein games has historically removed every bit of Nazi reference from their franchise in Germany.

Games are considered toys in Germany, not works of art, so Nazi symbols are completely prohibited in games.
Nazi iconography in any form is illegal in Germany.

Wasn't that the premise in new order anyway? While BJ was travelling in time, US surrendered to Nazis not too long after the prologue, doesn't sound too unplausible to me that they occupied it, almost certain that was what forced the surrender.

He wasn't time traveling so much as he was stuck in a vegetative state for 14 years after getting shrapnel stuck in his head. I had to pour a lot of suspension of disbelief elixir on that part of the story to accept the fact that he managed to make it out of that state without any ill effects to his motor functions or his physique.

He wasn't time traveling so much as he was stuck in a vegetative state for 14 years after getting shrapnel stuck in his head. I had to pour a lot of suspension of disbelief elixir on that part of the story to accept the fact that he managed to make it out of that state without any ill effects to his motor functions or his physique.
I know, I was being silly, since it's presented like that

It's not just that.

In one of the missions where you had to get a battery for a remote to bust a PoI out of a prison, not only you are CAUGHT in the act, you were stunned, and tied to a POLE, you STILL managed to keep the battery and throw it onto another guy that is ALSO tied to a POLE, and put the battery into the remote, and operate the remote...

Seriously...

Back