Nazis Have Taken over America in Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
Bethesda has released a new gameplay trailer for the Wolfenstein sequel, which is due out next month: the follow-up has B.J. Blazkowicz teaming up with a band of resistance fighters once again to take down Nazis, who have overthrown Manhattan. Check it out for a glimpse at some new characters and chaotic in-game action.

They've turned Manhattan into a wasteland. They’ve walled off New Orleans and are systematically purging the city, burning people and homes to the ground. And they brazenly walk the streets of small-town USA – going where they want, taking what they want and behaving however they please. But this is not BJ Blazkowicz’s America. The United States will never be broken – not with BJ on the job, rallying the Resistance and igniting a revolution.

Hopefully there's less of the Set Roth secret society stuff in this. The trailer shows the yellow reptile/iron man suit, makes me a bit nervous. To me that story addition just didn't fit and their resistance movement was entirely based on it with those ball spike launchers.

latest

LOL... that looks great. I love the "sista girl" sidekick.

Hmmm I still haven't gotten around to finishing the first Wolfenstein, damn I guess you don't win at the end :D

Those facial animations... and animations in general... Did they hire the rejects that couldn't even make the Mass Effect Andromeda team? Oh how the mighty companies keep on falling.

America as a victim? Hopefully we can play as the other side (if only to be on the winning team).

Last edited:
Those facial animations... and animations in general... Did they hire the rejects that couldn't even make the Mass Effect Andromeda team? Oh how the mighty companies keep on falling.

Ok, so it just wasnt me that felt like the animation was weird/jerky in the video.

It's fuckin Bethesda. What you expect?

Well. Not all republicans are nazis. But I do not know of any democratic nazis.

The animations are weird but whatever. I get to stomp bad guys.

Well. Not all republicans are nazis. But I do not know of any democratic nazis.

The animations are weird but whatever. I get to stomp bad guys.
Well, Nazis are anti-capitalist economic collectivists and social collectivists. If you give me only two choices, I would disagree with your association.

Sorry, baby popped into my life, and strangely enough the hours I had free to do relatively inane crap like playing games just went away.
You mean inane crap like save the world from nazis?... we get it Dylan Roof. We get it.

Sorry, baby popped into my life, and strangely enough the hours I had free to do relatively inane crap like playing games just went away.

All I see is excuses. "Oh I couldn't save the world, I was busy."

Did Super Man ever say "Sorry no time for alien invasion, changing Super Diaper." No, no Super Man didn't. Super Man knew he needed to get that shit done, Super Baby had to ride in a Super Papoose while Super Dad battled aliens to save world.

It's fuckin Bethesda. What you expect?

Umm... id software, Machine Games? Bethesda is the publisher. Aside from that, it's not THAT bad. Sure, there is better, but nothing really looks as good as an id game in motion. When you're actually playing, you're not really looking at that anyway.

Oh come on, wrap the little one up next to you on the couch, and play your games on an HTPC. (I have four kids, and actually think I had MORE time when they were small... :D ) Less sleep, but more time... :zombie:

Back