My wallpaper thread.

Here is main 1920x1080............................
bf3_love_by_smartowski-d4e3uky.jpg

Any chance of getting a minimalist Purdue wallpaper? We need something for new lab machines that doesn't have a black background. 2560x1600 res

mullet I have to say WOW you definately have some talent!

If I may request a background? Any chance you can use the gun in this picture

spr.jpg

remove the background from it and put it on the same gray background you have the amazon logo on or the green/black one from the AMD WP.

Thanks!

Cool, that's not really something I am good at but I am glad you like it.

Using your intel i7 wallpaper!
Would love to get one with intel i7 and the Absolutely Zero monster drink logo and colors! :D :D drools just thinking bout it! :D :D

Hey man - I have a request! Could you do one with a plain black background, but it some sort of big, blue font have it say "Ezekiel" ?? =) It's my gamer tag.

Glad you like it dude.

Absolutely man. Would it be to much for you to make 2 or 3 quick little variants of it?

One with |CW|Ezekiel and one with [4Him]Ezekiel ??

Those are my 2 clan tags. o=)

And if it's not to much to ask, one with the core i5, nvidia, and corsair logo's under the name? =))

Last edited:
Absolutely man. Would it be to much for you to make 2 or 3 quick little variants of it?

One with |CW|Ezekiel and one with [4Him]Ezekiel ??

Those are my 2 clan tags. o=)

And if it's not to much to ask, one with the core i5, nvidia, and corsair logo's under the name? =))

Sorry dude, I have been very busy. I will do some more later when I get time.

If you are still taking requests, (or have any free time) I would love a wallpaper with the corsair logo in the middle, 3240*1920...

Hey mullet, absolutely love the wallpapers!!!

Any chance you could do something similar to these previous wallpapers. I like the lighter grey background and the blue Windows logo. But with "Windows Home Server" or "Windows Home Server 2011" somehow incorporated?? Thanks.

Windows%25207%2520Sphere.jpg

Windows%25207.jpg

Thanks dude.

Here is a darker version.
asus_rog_dark_by_mullet-d548vur.jpg

Last edited:
Back