My wallpaper thread.

how bout some wallpapers for Andriod users :)

i got 2 created in GIMP, 1 is Linux Matrix (yes matrix is old but just awesome too :D maybe i'm old... )code Bg is from google and linux is import from matrix font then some additions and blurs and you know the drill :)

the other is AMD Fusion dragon, and BG was hand made honeycomb which took hours.. lol then got modified to look like scales :)

:D resolution is 960x800, works in HTC Inspire 4G great. :D

linuxmatrix.png

fusiony.png

EDIT: My Bro wanted an nVidia Iphone... this one is good for 3GS for sure, not sure on iphone 4

nvidialg.png

edit: still learning GIMP :p

Last edited:
Would love some of those mullet wallpapers in 2560x1600 res :eek:

Intel i5 and Radeon graphics to start with :D

Is there any way you could edit the windows logo out of this, while leaving the black circle? It's my current wallpaper and wanna use it for my logon screen but the windows logo behind my logon icon looks awful.

wallpaper1311973.jpg

Actually if you could add an apple logo to that rather than a windows logo (for my macbook) it would be greatly appreciated!

Hey, mullet. How about triple screen wallpapers. Donations for your time are not out of the question.

Very similar to your other masterpieces, except for three screens. One with Intel Core i7, ATI, Gigabyte, Corsair, OCZ, Western Digital, MSI, etc. Basically, all the stuff in my sig. Either in one wallpaper or spread out over a few of them.

Very similar to your other masterpieces, except for three screens. One with Intel Core i7, ATI, Gigabyte, Corsair, OCZ, Western Digital, MSI, etc. Basically, all the stuff in my sig. Either in one wallpaper or spread out over a few of them.

Let me play with it a little, what rez are we talking about.

Thanks for this other HP one ! great work !

Can you maybe do the same and some other backgrounds with the other blue HP logo only you've used first ?? (see here :)

hpblue.jpg

Res = 1920x1200

Thanks in Advance !!

:cool:

Last edited:

I LOVE it, almost everything about it except ONE thing. (I really feel irritating.)

but, could I have it in the original color as the first one? The dark blue? It would be amazingly appreciated! :D

Hey Mulett,

Could you make one with the Asus republic of gamers symbol on it? at 2560x1600 res?

Cheers mate! :)

Hey dude at awesome work! Could I get this EXACT wallpaper minus the windows logo? (it's for my logon screen, because this is my wallpaper) That would be amazing! =)

+1

wallpaper1371950.jpg

Sorry dude, I can't manipulate a WP made from somebody else. It's the geekonomics code.

wow love the last one.

edit: I noticed the circles in the gradient effect and I think it might be better if the effect was more smooth (have a look at this, you can google other methods)

Last edited:
wow love the last one.

edit: I noticed the circles in the gradient effect and I think it might be better if the effect was more smooth (have a look at this, you can google other methods)

Thanks dude, I really need to read more tutorials. I noticed it on a few of my BG's but thought it was my ICC profile. LOL I guess now it wasn't.

I need to find out what is the most common screen rez. I don't want to make 6 different versions of a graphic.

Back