My wallpaper thread.

Okay! coolermaster have a very pedestrian looking logo that would be super with your tallent. wanna give it a go..... well yes! I have a Coolermaster Sniper case and you've done everything else I've got so why not :)

David

cooler_master_by_mullet-d3eq47y.jpg

Last edited:
You are the master and very tallented, I agree you should push your work to some of the vendors for the use of your wallpapers in marketing their gear.

David

How would i go about resizing these wallpapers, i would like the I5 one i got a 1680x1050 resolution monitor and i don't have photoshop. :(

Paint (in Windows 7 and Vista) can resize, or get Paint.NET from http://getpaint.net - it's a fairly full featured app, actually. Don't be put off just because it's only a few megabytes in size - it's like a poor man's free version of Photoshop in a lot of respects.

Or use an online resizing tool like http://reshade.com/ - any of those methods will work fine.

How would i go about resizing these wallpapers, i would like the I5 one i got a 1680x1050 resolution monitor and i don't have photoshop. :(

I am at 1680x1050 as well. I use CENTER or STRETCH. They can scale just fine.

I got a request! Do you happen to have any videos of how you do this work? I suck so badly at Photoshop right now that I'm "trying" to use blender and other 3d rendering software to try and create what I want. I'm trying to create the graphics for a business that I'm going to launch soon, and this has been the most time consuming thing!

I got a request! Do you happen to have any videos of how you do this work? I suck so badly at Photoshop right now that I'm "trying" to use blender and other 3d rendering software to try and create what I want. I'm trying to create the graphics for a business that I'm going to launch soon, and this has been the most time consuming thing!

Sorry dude I am going back to school and my plate is so full right now my brain is bulging from all the info.

Awesome wallpapers! Thanks.

Thanks dude.

I stole all of the AMD and [H] ones i hope you don't mind.

Take all you can carry dude and thanks.

When I get some time I will try and do some more.

Sorry it took me so long to comment but I just wanted to say I think these are great! I've been using the [H] one for a few weeks now as my background and I don't see it leaving anytime soon

Sorry it took me so long to comment but I just wanted to say I think these are great! I've been using the [H] one for a few weeks now as my background and I don't see it leaving anytime soon

Thanks dude.

hello I really like your wallpapers...was wondering if you could make me a wallpaper for my new Asus transformer.
Something that represents both the Asus & Transformers...
Thx in advance.

Last edited:
I will in a little bit, I have a new system on the way and will take a bit to set it all back up.

^^ Says 403 Forbidden, that the file was removed due to ImageShack Terms of Service Violation by user. Eek. lol.

Back