My Red LiLi -- 56k Hahaha... Right...

Amazing work. It has a very clean look, but still a lot of character. Nice job on the accent lighting, too.

hey stress, can we have a pic of that computer and the mx700 duo you modded? hehe

that is super sweet dude! you rock! me want your case..

mashie said:
It looks like the threaded inserts for mounting the slot covers and expansion cards got toasted in the anodizing bath. A similar thing happened to me when anodizing a Beantech Igloo case last year. Good thing it is easy to fix by using screws and nuts. :)

There's a reason why mine has a silver backend :p

Final pics next to Blooo

PA052044.jpg

PA052046.jpg

PA052047.jpg

PA052048.jpg

PA052049.jpg

PA052050.jpg

PA052051.jpg

PA052052.jpg

PA052053.jpg

PA052054.jpg

PA052055.jpg

PA052056.jpg

PA052057.jpg

Wow - awesome job - extremely nice work setup you got going there. What is it you do again? Nice if all that qualifies as "work related" expenses for the tax man.

I had seen STRESSTEST's setup in the past but I still feel an uncontrollable urge to just stare at it and drool... :D

Edit: If only there was a small (mid-tower) BTX-style case you could replace Bloo with so you can see both case's windows in the same orientation and with the same decor on the Koolance cooling... :cool:

i dont see how it would be impoccible to replicate... your not consitering the fact that he probably didnt buy all of that at once.. he probably bought it one by one over a moderate-long period of time.. the lcds are prob the worst when it comes to price but if you save up long enough and actually have a plan for what your gonna get you can then wait for there to be a sale on what you looking for and jump on it

ryuji said:
i dont see how it would be impoccible to replicate... your not consitering the fact that he probably didnt buy all of that at once.. he probably bought it one by one over a moderate-long period of time.. the lcds are prob the worst when it comes to price but if you save up long enough and actually have a plan for what your gonna get you can then wait for there to be a sale on what you looking for and jump on it

You've got it.

though 4 of the 5 LCDs were pretty much at the same time :) (pssst, there is a 6th off camera lol )

:eek: that is *amazing* :eek:

/me staring at my 2-year-old toshiba that is supposed to get me through college
/me putting my face in my hands and weeping with envy
:( :( i need a cooler comp...

that looks great!

i cant wait until i move into a new place and have some room to stretch for some desk and pc modding.

how hard was it to remove the tray slider thing on the inside? ya know the part the mobo tray slides into.

you should put it on the otherside and flip the mobo! :)

HRslammR said:
how hard was it to remove the tray slider thing on the inside? ya know the part the mobo tray slides into.

you should put it on the otherside and flip the mobo! :)
pretty easy, just 3 rivets per glide (x2 top/bottom)

Very nice mod Stress can u post some specs (its 4 something in the morning and i might have missed them sorry)... esp the accent lighting for ur desk that is way kewl I have been wanting to do that w/ a raised floor and grating but im reconsidering now that I have seen ur under the desk approach (or so it seems from looking at ur pics of ur work area (if im wrong pleaz correct me))

hehe...

i might do that to spaz up the card table i have my emachines on... i've already got the box.

and yes, before anyone asks, i will post pics.

STRESSTEST said:
CCFL kits, AT PSU and a radioshack project box for the switches
http://stresstest.2y.net/images/desk/desk.html

They don't sell project boxes around here, and I didn't feel like ordering one single item from frozenCPU, so I put my switch on the wooden vertical stand on my thing.

It would've been cool to see you do that, but you don't have anything like that. My switch almost feels as if it's naturally part of the station.

However, unlike yours, it was hard wiring the CCFLs to reach my single PSU since they have to go to the other side of the station.

And to make sure to not get off topic:

Been watching this for a while, and I'm still impressed at how much attention you put into the aesthetics, and then even more impressed that you can beautifully pull it off.

I have the same case...except its not red :p Its very well made but then it has bad airflow imo

Back