MX518 Release Date???

deadman_uk

[H]ard|Gawd
When is the Logitech MX518 released? Ive been waiting for ages for this mouse. My Microsoft Intelli Explorer 4 is broken yet again (the power keeps going off) and I want to order this MX518 but everywhere I go, it says "Pre-Order" or "Out of Stock".

When will this mouse be released for the US and UK?

Thanks

yeah.. I am wondering the same thing... looks like a pretty damn good mouse.. you can even change resolutions on the fly.

I work at Best Buy, we have some in stock right now
What part of the world are you in?

I've just looked on bestbuy.com and the MX518 isnt listed there. If you have it in stock, why isnt it on the website?

deadman_uk said:
What part of the world are you in?

I've just looked on bestbuy.com and the MX518 isnt listed there. If you have it in stock, why isnt it on the website?

I Live in Michigan, United States

It looks exactly like my mx 510 but mine is red and you cant change the sensitivity. Nothing really special compared to the 510 which is probably cheaper.

People say its out, yet I dont have a single website that shows this mouse in stock.

When is the release day for the UK?

www.komplett.co.uk has it in stock @ £39 as I type this.

Komplett is great at getting stuff in quick, I had my 6800ultra in the first week of August last year because of them.

Originally Posted by deadman_uk
no one knows?!

Did you read the thread?!
No one has posted a UK release date for the this mouse on this thread.

Nice site MartinX, ill probably buy this mouse from here but is their a reason why other UK websites and the hugely popular Newegg.com does not have this mouse in stock?

EDIT: eek! the shipping is £6 thats really expensive

deadman_uk said:
Nice site MartinX, ill probably buy this mouse from here but is their a reason why other UK websites and the hugely popular Newegg.com does not have this mouse in stock?

EDIT: eek! the shipping is £6 thats really expensive

Unfortunately Komplett is based in Norway (although I think their UK and Ireland stuff comes from Holland), so it's not local shipping.

They've always been pretty good for getting stuff in before others, don't know why.

Plus Logitech is a Swiss company, which is like, closer to Holland than it is to the UK or America.

Michigan Represent in this thread.

I am from roseville, the Best buy at 13 Mile rd. and Gratiot has some w00t w00t (my cousin works in the car audio dept) But Im in iraq so i will wait until I am home to get mine.

So Logitech is re-releasing the beloved MX518, but it is currently listed as out of stock. Anyone have inside information on when it will be available again?

https://www.logitechg.com/en-roeu/products/gaming-mice/mx518-gaming-mouse.html

cache2.png

Back