Musky - 1 Billion points

Quisarious

Limp Gawd
Just a heads up, Musky should pass 1 billion points by midnight tonight.

Personally I think he's been slacking, and should of been there months ago, but its still a decent accomplishment.

Just a heads up, Musky should pass 1 billion points by midnight tonight.

Personally I think he's been slacking, and should of been there months ago, but its still a decent accomplishment.

+1

LOL :D

dang! ;)

Thanks, Musky, for all the fish!

Congrats Musky :D :cool: That deserves one mighty big pimp hat :eek:

Wow. :eek:

When you consider how much juice it would take to get there, there's a man who gives generously.

At Bonneville, where they do speed records, there is something called a Red Hat (not Linux).

You get one when you set a record over 200mph. It's a $10 hat, but is a very special hat. Few can wear one.

Perhaps F@H should have something similar.

Last edited:
That's one helluva pile of prnts!
Good on yer!

I'll buy the hats, if someone will do the art.
And it needs a site.

Needs a Club Name.

10E09 Club?

Naw, something more clever.

At Bonneville, where they do speed records, there is something called a Red Hat (not Linux).

You get one when you set a record over 200mph. It's a $10 hat, but is a very special hat. Few can wear one.

Perhaps F@H should have something similar.
The purple pimp hat was 10 mil, I think 1 billion needs to be even sexier and a red baseball cap won't cut it.
http://hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1036145965&postcount=4994

K2uWRM6.jpg

I love the Propeller hat, but that is too 1980. Computer Geeks (hackers) are now captains of industry instead of crazed hobbyists.

And this has to be something you can't buy easily.

Yeah, I'm a Noob, and I'm over 30 million if I added up my users.

A Billion is right out of Austin Powers:

Dr. Evil: Okay then, we hold the world ransom for... BILLION DOLLARS!

So perhaps an Austin Power theme? :confused:

Last edited:
Musky has redefined what it truly means to be [H]ard. Congratulations on such a huge milestone, buddy!

Hot Damn! Congratz Musky! Can we have a [H]ard|DCer of the Decade award to give him? Or maybe just "The [H]ard|DCer" title? :)

Congratulations on such a wonderful accomplishment!
Musky, the [H]ero of [H]ard! :cool:

Well and truly [H]ard. Nice job.

Congrats musky on a truly outstanding achievement:D

Well done, fold on and fold [H]ard

I think musky is the single biggest contributor to the F@H project.

Congrats d00d!

Congrats Musky, but the true impact is much greater when you consider the info he's shared. Thanks.

sc0tty hits 200 million, no one cares. Musky hits 200 billion, and its OMG that's soooo cool!

:p

sc0tty8, I think you are just riding in on the fish's coat-tails :eek:

Congrats to both of you!

Scary to think one person of the team has contributed 4.5%! (not including the work taken to help fellow teammates and make them produce more)

Gratz

I remember when it was abig deal that our TEAM hit 1 billion.

work musky. On to the next one.

It certainly is a long way from my rather humble beginnings of a Phenom II X4 945 and a Sempron 1800+, which was my farm when I switched over to folding for [H] in December of 2009. I have had three major upgrades in the time since - starting with 4 x I7 920s shortly after I started, to a herd of dual hex SR-2s, the finally to my current farm of 3 4p G34s. In my time with [H] I have been mowed only twice (can you guess who? Hint: neither are active folders right now.)

I have been fortunate to have the means to run the farms I have run over the past 3+ years. I have also been fortunate to do it with a team that will bend over backwards to help out. That is why I came to [H] to start with - the strong DC community that we have here.

While 1B points is a nice milestone, it pales in comparison to the one we achieved late last year in passing EVGA for the #1 team spot. That is something we all worked for and that we all can take pride in.

The future looks bright for this team. My 2M ppd barely keeps me in the top 5 these days. Grandpa is running in the top 5 in the world in 24 hour average ppd, and 6 of the top 11 in the world fold for [H]. We still are not able to hold off EVGA's early month pushes, but we continue to dominate the end of the month and have managed to increase our lead each month ever so slightly.

Thank you all for the kind words on the first 1 billion. Let's see how long it takes for the second billion to come.

Back