MSi Ti Lightnin'

I've always liked how Lightning cards can double as a blunt weapon in case of an emergency. That thing's like 2lbs of metal.

Reactions: erek
like this
yeah he keeps doing that...
???

i own all of these cards:

28627479717_46356b4deb_k-jpg.jpg

+

b3Sig23.png

jOa78lj.png

you keep posting random stuff that isn't yours and you never give info in your original posts, people have to ask.

don't like to expound much i guess, thought it would be obvious enough that none of those were mine

Radeon HD 2900 XTX ES for 7400 USD

Creative Soundblaster AWE64 Gold II (ISA) for 20,000 USD

heh, random eBay links are just that, mostly random rare collectors items, not proclaiming as my own

just add "found/saw/bought this gem on ebay" and some info or something anything so there is less confusion as to what we are looking at.

Erek just take a few min to post if it's yours or not and it will clear the confusion. Seriously I thought the video was yours about that MSI card.

like this
Darn, nobody here knows the YouTuber: RandomGamingInHD ???

Watching this video at first i thought this card was a fake. But it looks like at some point msi did release some of these. I have a 780ti lightning MOA edition and some of the story is the same. Never released to public, only handed out to overclockers, etc. Allegedly there were only a handful of them made for moa competitors, but then they handed more out as prizes or to be used at other events. MOA edition didn't come with any cooler or box, but it did come with some fancy controller board thing.

like this
Watching this video at first i thought this card was a fake. But it looks like at some point msi did release some of these. I have a 780ti lightning MOA edition and some of the story is the same. Never released to public, only handed out to overclockers, etc. Allegedly there were only a handful of them made for moa competitors, but then they handed more out as prizes or to be used at other events. MOA edition didn't come with any cooler or box, but it did come with some fancy controller board thing.
pics or shens ;)

like this
Back