Monoprice-eBay Large Driver Bluetooth Stereo Earphones $15 shipped

not going to bite as I already got these wired ones for $10

jm5ohs3plrxqavfvajfi.png

I can't go back to wired headphones while walking or doing something outdoors. I say this as one who has nicer pairs of portable earphones that sound a bit better. It's just so liberating to be free from the cord. In that regard, these are priced great.

What are considered the best blue tooth ear buds? Really getting sick of dam cords...

Has anyone tried these and what is the actual battery time on them? The battery time is the biggest issue for me with these BT head sets..

Has anyone tried these and what is the actual battery time on them? The battery time is the biggest issue for me with these BT head sets..
Snipped the following from Monoprice's reviews:

- The battery life is also pretty good. I've had them ~2 weeks and have charged them once with moderate use. They charge super quick too which is nice (30 mintues to an hour for full charge).

- Battery Usage Before Next Charge Amazingly Well Over The Specs Description

- They came fully charged and I ran them from 3:15pm - 12:30am and only lost about 25 - 30% of power.

Thanks, just picked these up as my wife has washed my other head phones one to many times. I hate workING out with a cord drives me crazy. They just have to sound desent for me to be happy at 15 bucks.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Does anyone know how many hours straight these headphones can work for? I listen to music for 8 hours straight at work and need something that can last long

Does anyone know how many hours straight these headphones can work for? I listen to music for 8 hours straight at work and need something that can last long
I replied to your question earlier. I dont own them personally, but as per Monoprice customers, they definitely last over 8 hours of straight listening. And as per the product description, they automatically power off after 5 minutes of inactivity.

Last edited:
How do the mono price compare to the amazon linked ones?
I doubt any of us had the chance to own and compare both but,

When in doubt I'd go with Monoprice simply because you would get better customer service ... in case there was a problem.

I found another set of bluetooth earphones that work well. $6.99 shipped from a US seller.

My personal review: The audio is clear, not bass heavy, the mic transmits voice clearly and with good volume. The battery lasts somewhere between 4 to 5 hours with music only (mic usage will lower that number by at least 1 hour). They fully charge in about 30 minutes. Range is at least 30 feet with obstructions and around open corners, walk a little further and then you start hearing that wonkiness. You get 3 low battery voice warnings before it turns off. Pairing is fast with a Samsung phone.

Link to deal: Neckband QY7 Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headset Headphone for iPhone Samsung

These are not the real QY7's btw, they are clones that happen to work well. My phone recognizes them as a "Magift 5".

Last edited:
I just got the monoprice ones in the mail, they sound quite good for $15. Doesn't really excel in any frequency range, all around very good considering the price point and bluetooth to boot. They stay in my ears despite their odd bulky looking shape, and if there's any doubt they include ear clips.

I'm happy with this purchase.

Suprfire fully charged how long can they last? I've heard 5 hrs others mention 8

Got mine the other day, work well for the gym. Haven't broke up on me or anything. Fit well , sound is decent. No real low end , or bass to them . But not an issue for something I only use for the gym.

Am I the only one that can't stand the "jam them in your ears" style of these? I liked the old earbuds much better. The Apple earpods fit my ears almost perfectly. Wish I could find something like this with that same shape.

Suprfire fully charged how long can they last? I've heard 5 hrs others mention 8

I haven't had them for long enough to determine...

but for science, i will find out! I will let you know in around 8 hours... or however long they can last.

I need something with a good fit also...I wear ear buds at work all day so the fit and how long they last is very important. I've been using a wired set of Panasonic ear buds that fit and sound great but the wiring geta annoying to deal with all day

These are absolute garbage. I just received mine yesterday. If you walk or anything with them they produce static and what seems like lose connection for a second. Also, I was washing my car (Mazda Cx-7) with my phone on the arm rest. I started losing connection at the front bumper of my car which is about 6 feet. I am even having issues with my phone being in my pocket.

These are absolute garbage. I just received mine yesterday. If you walk or anything with them they produce static and what seems like lose connection for a second. Also, I was washing my car (Mazda Cx-7) with my phone on the arm rest. I started losing connection at the front bumper of my car which is about 6 feet. I am even having issues with my phone being in my pocket.
Sorry to hear that, but you have a defective set. If it were me i'd demand my money back via Ebay.

I'm guessing i got lucky with the one i ordered. They are some clone and my phone recognizes them as "Magift 5".

Am I the only one that can't stand the "jam them in your ears" style of these? I liked the old earbuds much better. The Apple earpods fit my ears almost perfectly. Wish I could find something like this with that same shape.
They do have the Apple earpod style, but I haven't found any reviews for them on Amazon yet.

Sorry to hear that, but you have a defective set. If it were me i'd demand my money back via Ebay.

I'm guessing i got lucky with the one i ordered. They are some clone and my phone recognizes them as "Magift 5".

They do have the Apple earpod style, but I haven't found any reviews for them on Amazon yet.

They are 6.99 and I have to ship it back for a refund. It will cost me $5 to ship it. it really isn't worth it. The one I got is also magift 5. I sent the seller a message to see if I can get a replacement. If not oh well I learned my lesson for 6.99.

I will say they respond fast. I just got an email from then and they are going to send me a new set.

Got my new set and they seem to work. Although I did have to glue my left ear piece to the body. It came off with relative ease when I was switching the cushion out.

Last edited:
Thanks for heads up supr. I think I'm going with the mono price set then 7 hrs is pretty good

Does anyone know if there is a blue tooth ear bud that has no wire and is just the ear piece? Often times I like only one ear bud in my ear but having that short with the other bud hanging would be very annoying

Does anyone know if there is a blue tooth ear bud that has no wire and is just the ear piece? Often times I like only one ear bud in my ear but having that short with the other bud hanging would be very annoying

You just described pretty much every bluetooth phone headset ever made. ;)

Don't think you read that correctly big....every bt head set ive seen has a short wire that connects the left and right ear bud....I don't want any wires, just an ear piece.

Don't think you read that correctly big....every bt head set ive seen has a short wire that connects the left and right ear bud....I don't want any wires, just an ear piece.
Do you mean something like this ?

Yes sjetski. However is there anything out there that is smaller? That looks huge and most likely uncomfortable lol

Thanks sjetski. Is there any you recommend or is there any 1 on the forums who has tried any of these? I like the egrd but it seems to not have very good reviews...I want a good one

I bought the ones in this thread and i think they are geat. I don't think there are any that are much smaller than these.

Do these thump? Except for the "large driver" these look similar to the QY7.

I got the mpow swift for my first set. Paired them with some comply foam tips since day one and they hit extremely hard. Unfortunately, they were annihilated by an animal, and I "upgraded" to some different models (mpow swift is more than double the price I originally paid).

First, I tried the mpow wolverine (smaller, 4.1, no apt-x). These had absolutely unacceptable performance (too quiet, no lows whatsoever, and unusably poor bluetooth reception).

Did some research and found that the mpow swift is a rebadged qcy/soundpeats qy7. Read that the newer qys were absolute trash, but that the original qy7 and qy8 were the best. Most reviews stated that the qy8s had even better bass than the qy7s so I gave that a shot.

Again, I paired comply tips right off the bat, but the bass is still lacking compared to the mpow swift.

I was looking at the qcy qy7 and some other qy7 rebadges, but it looks like only the mpow swift comes with the wing style ear anchors. Going to have to bite the bullet and grab another pair.

Unless these truly are better? Looks like no aptx (just got a csr bt usb to try gaming but the latency is still unacceptable)?

I have not really stressed the bass response of mine yet. However, as a fairly experienced headphone user, I give these a thumbs up. For the money? They do everything well enough for me to not notice any issues. Aka lack of bass? I do not notice that. They seem neutral sounding. Balanced. Not thumpy.

Back