Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
120hz monitors accept 60Hz through 120Hz in 0.001 increments. I know both my ASUS VG278H and BENQ XL2411T accepts nVidia Custom Resolutions (via nVidia Control Panel) in 0.001 Hz increments.Wouldn't they need to accept exactly 119.88Hz though? Will current 120Hz monitors do this properly?
and one of the best monitors ever. Not for gaming, mind you but it was an ambitious beast for its time.My IBM T221 will. Also its native refresh rate is 48Hz which happens to be exactly double 24p which makes it good for 24p content.
It is a 22.2 inch LCD 3840x2400 resolution.
should a monitor not display what it is shown?
I haven't seen the U2713HM in person but it would be a surprise if the playback @24Hz is judderfree. The comment stated below just notes that the display accepts 24Hz. However: The U2713H should arive these days and I will execute a juddertest @24Hz.The HM shouldn't behave differently.I will insist that an explicit juddertest is carried out in all future reviews. I apologize for the inaccuracy.PRAD also said the same about the U2713HM, but some people seem to disagree.
The user can also play material back at a frame rate of 24 Hz and therefore, playing back 24p material (e.g. Bluray) is not a problem via HDMI.