Hello,
I'v been doing some reasearch and pretty much all I have found out that the best displays for gaming are ones that have a 2ms delay(lag) and that have a good 1:1000 contrast ratio or higher. I see that TN is important per the sticky but when browsing NewEgg and tigerdirect, I cant find that option for monitors.
I was wondering if anyone can confirm this because im looking to upgrade my monitor to a 22" or 24" LCD and looking for the best thing for gaming.
Thanks in advance,
-Nick
I'v been doing some reasearch and pretty much all I have found out that the best displays for gaming are ones that have a 2ms delay(lag) and that have a good 1:1000 contrast ratio or higher. I see that TN is important per the sticky but when browsing NewEgg and tigerdirect, I cant find that option for monitors.
I was wondering if anyone can confirm this because im looking to upgrade my monitor to a 22" or 24" LCD and looking for the best thing for gaming.
Thanks in advance,
-Nick