Minecraft

The only lag I'm getting is from chunks loading. Other than that, single player has been smoother than ever for me after this update.

With the help of the single player commands mod...

The wool colors (sans brown, which apparently isn't in yet)
20110113210703.png

The new blocks, left to right: Note Block, Lapis Lazuli ore block, Lapis Lazuli Block (I really like this one), Sandstone, and the Dispenser.
20110113210833.png

You can even dye the sheep!
20110113211129.png

Which seems to net you anywhere from 1-3 wool, which will be the same color as the wool of the sheep.
20110113211132.png

Dispenser Fun
20110113213250.png

Last edited:
Dyeing sheep is why this game is awesome.

Anyway, the sandstone block is great. It'll make it much easier to make traps since people won't be able to tell the difference between it and sand.

Dyeing sheep is why this game is awesome.

Anyway, the sandstone block is great. It'll make it much easier to make traps since people won't be able to tell the difference between it and sand.

the sandstone block has a different texture than a sand block, you will be able to tell the difference

Because it's relative to their interests.
I guess I am just not as lenient when it comes to bad gaming videos. It's like watching a baseball game where they spend the first X minutes explaining "this is the ball, it is round, etc. etc." we all play MC, I don't need to spend my time watching a dude putting up torches for 60 seconds, it's bad editing.

The first thing that popped into my mind after seeing the dyed sheep was "Why is that sheep wearing a hoodie?"

Yo MC geeks! :p

So I've spent a bit of time checking HMod and Bukkit for the new Beta 1.2 Support.. There isn't any.. and since Bukkit is taking over, I'm really afraid it might be a few days, to a few weeks before we can securely bring our main world back up. Without lava and fire guard, user permission control, I can't bring our main world back.

I am setting up a work around until shit catches up with Notch.

Any Hashland info will be posted in the server forum.

cant you put up a new world, without major mods, so we can just fuck around a little in the meantime?
im really just want to build something with the guys.

I wish they added some other kind of stone blocks so you can use something other than cobble stones to build with...I don't see myself using sand stone but some other kind of rock I would.

and the dispenser things I don't quite get yet either...

wtf is with music blocks as well? Minecraft turned in Mario Paint or something...

I want to go home.....I started working on a very ambitious castle complex....

Last edited:
I got all of my clients to revert to 1.1 so we can continue to play until bukkit is released... so we will not have all the colorful things but atleast production doesn't have to stop for now.

I got all of my clients to revert to 1.1 so we can continue to play until bukkit is released... so we will not have all the colorful things but atleast production doesn't have to stop for now.

HashLand is progressing very fast. I think a break from the main world will be a nice change for everyone. Allow them to check out the new features and what not.. I think I just crashed the server hooking a bunch of music boxes to arr4ws rapid redstone flicker switch :p

haha nice, yeah our world is progressing very slowly, mainly because there is only 2 of us, now 3 actually working on it lol

but things are coming along, flattening 2 square kilometers takes time lol

i love playing vanilla. Gathering ressources is fun

Vanialla is all I play and I still find much joy in finding huge sprawling cave systems. There is just something joyous and amazing bout the caves and land masses this game can generate.

Vanialla is all I play and I still find much joy in finding huge sprawling cave systems. There is just something joyous and amazing bout the caves and land masses this game can generate.

i agree. When i started playing single player , i was amazed all the time.

I cannot sign into Minecraft.net and therefore cannot join the server.. Seems MC website is down atm.. Boooo! lol

Edit: Lots of Time outs.. And takes a few tries to log back into the server.. =/

Last edited:
black_b[ ]x;1036707036 said:
The creativity (and free time) of other people amaze me :)

He says it only took an hour. I'm assuming he used a third party app to make the map and place everything, rather than doing it "by hand" in game. That would take a long, long time I agree.

HashLand is now running Bukkit.

All new information and features are posted on the Hashland forums. Performance is exactly like Vanilla even with 8 plugins currently installed.

:)

I don't what bukkit is? Do you mind posting a link?

Just out of curiosity, wouldn't it be faster for you to just type bukkit into google and look for a minecraft related return (2nd hit) rather than wait here for a reply here which could have taken hours (it didn't, but still).

Fake EDIT: LOLOLOL, the reply was actually for LMGTFY, ok I only say that after I wrote the above. Humorous. ;)

Back