Minecraft

modred... i tried 3 times to find your cathedral... never saw it

LOL.
The key is to head straight ahead from the spawn, through the long tunnel. Once you hit the coast, head north until you seethe stone pylon with a torch on top. Head east. That should get you there. It might help to watch the map I linked to as you go...

Day 8

Night 8

Day 9

Night 9

And while exploring some underground tunnels with ocbaud that were filled with darkness or illuminated with lava... We found friends...

zombie2.png

Why do I find that particular picture funny... due to the half buried zombie... was he waking up, or going to sleep? Is this a zombie slumber party? These questions need to be answered.

I would have taken more... but one got mad, and made it known to me he didn't like snapshots...

zombie1.png

After that, we left them to their crate and 2 chests...

Last edited:
Okay, I have a question and maybe one of you can help.

I started my own server for me and a few friends. I'm running the hey0 mod and up till now I've had no issues.

Tonight a friend logged in for the first time and all seemed well. I added him to the whitelist so he could build and again all seemed fine.
About 15 minutes later he started dropping. Now I don't know if it's on my end or his.

Here's what the server terminal had to say

[name] lost connection: Internal exception: java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: socket write error

[name] lost connection: Internal exception: java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: recv failed

The first drop was the write error
All the other drops where the recv failed

I'm not entirely sure what that means.
Any ideas?

i think its my fault BTW. I was trying to spawn a sphere with the //sphere command to make a huge tree. i think i miscalculated something

i asked for a 40 block radius sphere made of leaves. To make a huge three right on the side of my forest cathedral.

ive been experimenting a lot lately with the OPS command. Mostly spawning forest , draining water and such. Never had any problem until this.

oh well. sorry if anything bad happened.

ive been experimenting a lot lately with the OPS command. Mostly spawning forest , draining water and such. Never had any problem until this.

oh well. sorry if anything bad happened.

All our blocks belong to the sphere of doom.

Anyone else find it coincidental that just after he said "I'll be gone until Nov 7 and will not be here" BAM! Server crash! Coincidence or evil plot? You decide :p

I am joking by the way

draining water

I really was waiting to see the ocean water level start to fall when you were doing this. I think it would have been funny to see a swirling vortex as the water was being directed down into the unknown.

you guys know you can full-screen the game with F11? helps my FPS out tremendously

Awesome! I was wondering if there was a way to do this, but hadn't gotten around to looking for this info yet. Though lately I've been listening to Pandora while playing, so it works better to have it in a window so I can switch easily. There are certainly times when it'd be better to play full-screen though - thanks for the info!

Fire is disabled by default in a lot of mods/plugins (Hey0 and McAdmin) because it can cause a lot of server lag in Multiplayer, and is especially useful for griefing. Same with TNT.

Since only builders and above can build, I would like to see it turned on.

i had to take last night off from playing

i got backed up with all my shows i watch. so instead of spending 6 hours playing minecraft, my night consisted of

Glee
Dexter
Weeds
Stargate Universe
Caprica

haha

more minecraft tonight! still have a lot of work to do to my castle and huge natural cave that is underneath it.

Back