Microcenter BF Ad

saw 2 others which I may grab as well...
first being the Phenom 840 for $49.99 covered in another thread and then there's NIS 2012 3 user for $19.99...
our 3 user of ESET Smart Security expires in a couple months and I'm ready to go back to the dark side :eek:

Damn, that's a sweet deal on the 2500K! Wish there was a MC near me. :(

the 2500K is available on 25th only... The line will be 2 miles - not worth the wait for $30.

#%@%@%@%!@^@ck!

I don't have a microcenter near me :(

My local MC's standard line when i'm there to get something on sale "awww, i'm sorry... we had only 3 of those and they're already gone".

the after sale at MC has always posted better deals. Im in a holding pattern.

first being the Phenom 840 for $49.99 covered in another thread and then there's NIS 2012 3 user for $19.99...
our 3 user of ESET Smart Security expires in a couple months and I'm ready to go back to the dark side :eek:

If NIS was free i still wouldn't use it!

the 2500K is available on 25th only... The line will be 2 miles - not worth the wait for $30.

$165 considering tax in store + gas vs $180 with free shipping and no tax right (the lowest I have seen it online).

There's no way in hell you'd catch me trying to fight the crowd at MC on Black Friday. It was borderline crazy with the $60 off / $180 2500k deal earlier this month.

I remember Black Friday last year. It was early in the morning. Freezing cold (35 degrees F if I remember correctly). I thought that with everyone shopping at the malls for clothes, I should drop by the Microcenter store in Paterson to grab something fast. I mean, who would be out freezing their butt off? So I drove to the store, but when I saw the line I just kept driving and laughing. There was a 2 mile line, people were hopping to warm up... To save $30??? Come on!

I take into the account the hours I have waited in line and how much I am saving.

Guess I'm the only one that likes the 64GB Samsung 830 SSD for $99 with a copy of Batman: Arkham City?

You know, they'd get a lot more money from me if they just sold everything online.

Whoa, they're also having Intel 320 series SSDs for $1/GB!
Intel 320 series 80GB SSD: $79.99 AR
Intel 320 series 120GB SSD: $119.99 AR

that xbox 360 4gb w/ kinect for $199 is hawt too, its *not* refurbed. I will try to stop by for that on friday, but i'm not waiting in line outside for it, that's for sure.

Even if you work for minimum wage it isn't worth your time to wait 5 hours, and then be told it's sold out...

MC is having a sale on Ipad 2 for $450 ($50 off). Was at Tustin store yesterday to pick one up for a relative and talked to the associates about BF. They said they are not really running a promotion for BF, booo!

Anyone think the $30 discount on the 2500k will stack with the $60 discount on Z68/P67 motherboards when purchased with a 2500k or 2600k?

There's no way in hell you'd catch me trying to fight the crowd at MC on Black Friday. It was borderline crazy with the $60 off / $180 2500k deal earlier this month.

Order online, then pick up and pay at will call. Problem solved. I did it with my mobo/2500K when it was on sale a few months ago for $150. The line was a mile long, and I was in and out in 5 mins.

dang to bad i don't have a MC near me. I would pick that 20" acer led. Need 1 more for a 3x1 eyefinity. Going with a 22" as my main screen and plan on going with 2x 20" for my periphs. Not perfet but works pretty good. Just cant find a good deal on a second 20".

They have the Phenom x4 830 for the same price every day. :D

Order online, then pick up and pay at will call. Problem solved. I did it with my mobo/2500K when it was on sale a few months ago for $150. The line was a mile long, and I was in and out in 5 mins.

At the bottom of the first page of the flyer in bold, white letters:

"Quantities are limited. In-Store Only. No phone, online orders, or 18-Minute pickup orders on advertised items."

I take into the account the hours I have waited in line and how much I am saving.

Smartest post of the thread. This deal is only a deal if your time is worthless.

Never forget to place a value on your free time. It's the only thing we have that's finite.

lol, that Hard Drive dock they have listed for $14.99 was $9.99 a few days ago. I picked one up because it was a decent deal.

Costco's always selling the 3 user box for $30 if you miss this. Sometimes it's not on discount but wait a week or two and it's back to $30. I've been using it since '09, pretty happy with it.

Guess I'm the only one that likes the 64GB Samsung 830 SSD for $99 with a copy of Batman: Arkham City?

Newegg's also been selling it w/BAC, I just bought the 120GB for $210 yesterday. The 64GB is $30 more expensive at NE though. What is MC selling the 120GB version for? (that flyer viewer isn't opening on my tablet)

Whoa, they're also having Intel 320 series SSDs for $1/GB!
Intel 320 series 80GB SSD: $79.99 AR
Intel 320 series 120GB SSD: $119.99 AR

Pretty sweet, that's the cheapest I've seen a current or last gen 120GB SSD so far, seen some between $140-160 but that's about it.

Edit: The Agility 3 at $125 is also pretty good, though after tax that's what, like $134? It's $150 at Newegg, though you gotta deal with a rebate. The $50 off any tablet sounds good too, a TF for $350 isnt too shabby.

Last edited:
I believe microcenter has at least a 14 day price guarantee...Buy now, price adjust at the CS counter Friday!

I believe microcenter has at least a 14 day price guarantee...Buy now, price adjust at the CS counter Friday!

This is what I was wondering about as well, if they will PM, I may try this, go in later that day since I'm working anyways and down the street. :p

I would rather just pay the extra $30 then wait 10+ (or even an hour) in the cold weather.

Back