Metro 2039

i needs like an inbetween.
I'm not sure which direction they're taking this one, but I kind of hope they go back to the more linear experience, or maybe even a more metroidvania type thing. The huge open world in Exodus seemed fairly unnecessary and the larger areas were mostly empty.
Agree with both of you. Maybe add some elements of the new Tomb Raider's maybe? Optional alternate routes, some puzzles/scenarios but maintains the area needed for following the story line.

I could use a little less of the mutants from the radiation. The end of Exodus in the warehouse was a bit much.
 
METRO 2039 | Gameplay Reveal- Hunter

nearly three minutes of footage captured completely in-game...coming in February 2027 on Xbox Series S|X, PlayStation 5, Steam and Epic Games Store


View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAUfp7tP2bg


oh-yeah-ohhh-yeahhh.gif
 
Very good, bastard is back! Hopefully we are back to normal and MGR ammo. They did disservice to my favorite gun in exodus.(it fires .44 rounds now and is somewhat of a hybrid with lo-life)
 
Back
Top