Metro 2033 - 75% off ($12.50), keys can be registered on Steam

Got my email after 50 minutes and it activated through Steam perfectly, thanks very much!

I personally didn't care for Metro2033 too much. At $12.50 though it might be alright for the price.

LOL Prison Tycoon. Interesting.

Very nice sale by THQ, tempted to buy a ton of games!

you are going to have to check. I know saints row 2 is also a steam game. the others I doubt....

i'll never to be able to play all of the games that I've bought.... but i dont stop buying them :S

i'll never to be able to play all of the games that I've bought.... but i dont stop buying them :S

Same here, have like two dozen games that I played an hour of. I only get to play about two hours a week.

I bought Metro 2033 since it looks cool.
It's been almost an hour and I have no email yet and no way to look up the order since it wants an order number and password.

You can order a disk for 9.99. for 4.99 they will let you download it offa their servers for a time period of 2 years. I saw people talking about registering on steam. Both these games are available on steam, so if you want no time limit to dl maybe you can use the keycode supplied from the store to register on steam and download from there. I will try it once I get my keys

Bought Metro 2033 and the keycode was sent to my email an hour later, registered on Steam, successful, and now it's downloading.

I am still waiting for an email with an invoice # and key. :(

I bought Metro 2033 since it looks cool.
It's been almost an hour and I have no email yet and no way to look up the order since it wants an order number and password.

Go here and enter your email+the password you provided when you ordered it will give you the status. I was also worried since it took about an hour to get the email...they should really at the very least send you a confirmation email after you order.

https://store.thq.com/DRHM/servlet/...erSearchPage&SiteID=thq&Locale=en_US&Env=BASE

Fantastic deal. I was waiting to find it for $30 or less. :) Took approx 15 mins to reacieve email and registered with steam went flawlessly.

They charge tax, WTH? Oh well, still an awesome deal

Yeah, that is bit lame, but it's only a few cents.

So now I'm even more tempted to get a 5870... but I think I'll still hold out for a 5890.

Last edited:
Thanks. Ordered it and no tax was charged in CA.

edit: got the key 10 minutes ago and it's downloading now. :D

Last edited:
Mine came eventually and I registered and downloaded Via Steam.

Passed on the Steam summer deal. I have such a backlog that I don't know if I'll be able to play this for a while...too good to pass up instead of waiting for the Steam Holiday sale and see if its cheaper/same price?

you cant go wrong at 12.50. The game isn't even that old.I got red faction g for $5 and metro FYI red faction g even though it is on steam cannot be registered, but metro can be.

Cool sale for those who wanted Metro or a handful of other stuff a la carte. I added up everything I wanted while weeding out the junk and it's still cheaper for me to wait for a $50 THQ Complete Pack sale on Steam, oh well.

was thinking about DOW2, but only if you can register via steam... anyone know if you can?

For RFG, I just had it download to my external raid storage, and going to burn a copy later. No need to pay $10 for the disc lol.

Purchased Metro 2033 and received my key within 15 minutes. Glad I held off of the previous sale on Steam.

Thanks again OP. I also got Saints Row 2 to play co-op with a friend. Activated both games on steam.

I really want to get Metro 2033 but my European credit card gets rejected on the store. "We are unable to process your order." :mad:

Any chance someone will help me out and buy Metro 2033, and then e-mail me the key. I can transfer the full amount via paypal. That would be awesome.

Unable to activate Supreme Commander™ Gold Edition on Steam :(. On the other hand Dawn of War® - Chaos Rising activated just fine.

In for a copy. Nice price for a game that will actually challenge my rig.

OMG John Deere Drive Green is $2.50! In for every copy they have!

Except the one I got!

WARNING the animals dont grow old and die or something and If you ask jesus to fix the windturbine he'll walk off the farm or something.

Unable to activate Supreme Commander™ Gold Edition on Steam :(. On the other hand Dawn of War® - Chaos Rising activated just fine.

Please confirm Chaos rising activates and you dont mean DOWII because chaos rising isnt on the retail key list :(

Back