Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater Remake

I feel like they need a better marketing team. There's gotta be more impressive footage than some crouching animations and slowly wading through water. It looks good but come on, we need something more exciting. Even the music here is meh.
 
The trailers running at an unstable 30 fps or something lol. I think the graphics in general look pretty good, especially the lighting. I really hope this turns out to be a good remake and not a disaster.
 
The trailers running at an unstable 30 fps or something lol. I think the graphics in general look pretty good, especially the lighting. I really hope this turns out to be a good remake and not a disaster.
It's Konami. That should answer your question.

Also it's Unreal Engine 5, don't expect it to run smoothly.
 
The trailers running at an unstable 30 fps or something lol. I think the graphics in general look pretty good, especially the lighting. I really hope this turns out to be a good remake and not a disaster.

Apparently story/layouts/voices (I assume music) are all gonna be 1:1 ports (saves $$$ and time too) all this is will be graphical/engine/gameplay and mechanics 'update' - like don't even expect as many changes as the recent Resident Evil remakes - not that that's bad or anything just FYI
 
Apparently story/layouts/voices (I assume music) are all gonna be 1:1 ports (saves $$$ and time too) all this is will be graphical/engine/gameplay and mechanics 'update' - like don't even expect as many changes as the recent Resident Evil remakes - not that that's bad or anything just FYI
The recent RE Remakes took love and effort from the devs. You could tell Capcom wanted them to be good pieces of media, not just cash-grabs. That's VERY rare nowadays, and frankly, I don't have a lot of faith in MOST companies to do that. Hell, I didn't think Capcom had it in them, but they proved me wrong.
 
The recent RE Remakes took love and effort from the devs. You could tell Capcom wanted them to be good pieces of media, not just cash-grabs. That's VERY rare nowadays, and frankly, I don't have a lot of faith in MOST companies to do that. Hell, I didn't think Capcom had it in them, but they proved me wrong.

Yeah I haven't played 4 yet but 2 and 3 were great - but also enough with the remakes already (if they wanna redo something they should try relaunching Resident Evil Outbreak too instead of those garbage $3 looking multiplayer side games they keep stuffing in with every ne RE release)

I wouldn't be bothered by Konami leaving so much the same - means they can screw up less
 
I don't have high expectations from a company that totally gutted their entire gaming division years ago and just recently started piecing it back together.
 
It looks okay but trailer as mentioned is "meh". Most interesting thing is the platforms in the trailer mention Xbox and only Xbox. Looks like this might be a timed Xbox/PC exclusive.
 
Apparently story/layouts/voices (I assume music) are all gonna be 1:1 ports (saves $$$ and time too) all this is will be graphical/engine/gameplay and mechanics 'update' - like don't even expect as many changes as the recent Resident Evil remakes - not that that's bad or anything just FYI
I was just gonna ask about the voice work. This is the original voice actor from MGS1/2 then I assume? I haven't kept up with the series for only like 20 years or so...
 
I was just gonna ask about the voice work. This is the original voice actor from MGS1/2 then I assume? I haven't kept up with the series for only like 20 years or so...

Yeah I'd think so
 

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p-dbSJ2MK8

He seems like he really enjoys the games, which is nice. And also why I prefer voice actors over Hollywood actors that many games are pushing these days. They just take a big check, record their lines, and forget about the game a few days later. Though I have to say I preferred the MGS V's voice actor. Hayter's voice sounds almost comical, though I can see why people want it for consistency reasons.

I hope they go ahead and do remakes of MG1, MG2, and the MGS games. I never played anything except MGSV.
 
Last edited:
Metal Gear Solid Δ: Snake Eater- Official Trailer #1 | KONAMI


View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-4liMhPUxg

Okay, this is looking really good. I wonder how Konami will fuck it up? It looks like they'll have their work cut out for it!

My guess is rampant microtransactions introduced after reviews publish, buggy/broken release, internal drama of not paying staff or talent... There are a few options Konami can use to meet their standard.





Also, please feel free to reference this post in the future when the game comes out.
 
Okay, this is looking really good. I wonder how Konami will fuck it up? It looks like they'll have their work cut out for it!

My guess is rampant microtransactions introduced after reviews publish, buggy/broken release, internal drama of not paying staff or talent... There are a few options Konami can use to meet their standard.





Also, please feel free to reference this post in the future when the game comes out.
1718107698567.png
 
I think they made her look slightly too old, she's supposed to be 42. But yea it could be argued that her experience aged her.

Here's the boss in the Pachinko version (2015), relatively similar to Delta, Delta just has higher quality:
1718113847271.png


Here's Eva in the Pachinko (2015), we could probably expect similar in Delta, just with higher quality.
1718113999483.png


I just hope they do away with the botox face on Eva, I don't recall her having botox, just breast augmentation.
 
Last edited:
Will they stick the landing

It certainly looks very good
 
So far it seems like they didn't fuck it up

I can't believe they didn't fuck it up
 
Back
Top