Blade-Runner
Supreme [H]ardness
- Joined
- Feb 25, 2013
- Messages
- 5,682
Always wanted to play this one.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It's Konami. That should answer your question.The trailers running at an unstable 30 fps or something lol. I think the graphics in general look pretty good, especially the lighting. I really hope this turns out to be a good remake and not a disaster.
The trailers running at an unstable 30 fps or something lol. I think the graphics in general look pretty good, especially the lighting. I really hope this turns out to be a good remake and not a disaster.
The recent RE Remakes took love and effort from the devs. You could tell Capcom wanted them to be good pieces of media, not just cash-grabs. That's VERY rare nowadays, and frankly, I don't have a lot of faith in MOST companies to do that. Hell, I didn't think Capcom had it in them, but they proved me wrong.Apparently story/layouts/voices (I assume music) are all gonna be 1:1 ports (saves $$$ and time too) all this is will be graphical/engine/gameplay and mechanics 'update' - like don't even expect as many changes as the recent Resident Evil remakes - not that that's bad or anything just FYI
The recent RE Remakes took love and effort from the devs. You could tell Capcom wanted them to be good pieces of media, not just cash-grabs. That's VERY rare nowadays, and frankly, I don't have a lot of faith in MOST companies to do that. Hell, I didn't think Capcom had it in them, but they proved me wrong.
I was just gonna ask about the voice work. This is the original voice actor from MGS1/2 then I assume? I haven't kept up with the series for only like 20 years or so...Apparently story/layouts/voices (I assume music) are all gonna be 1:1 ports (saves $$$ and time too) all this is will be graphical/engine/gameplay and mechanics 'update' - like don't even expect as many changes as the recent Resident Evil remakes - not that that's bad or anything just FYI
i was aboot to ask about that. no matter what res i selected it was stuttery as fuck.The trailers running at an unstable 30 fps or something lo
I was just gonna ask about the voice work. This is the original voice actor from MGS1/2 then I assume? I haven't kept up with the series for only like 20 years or so...
Metal Gear Solid Δ: Snake Eater- Official Trailer #1 | KONAMI
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-4liMhPUxg
Metal Gear Solid Δ: Snake Eater- Official Trailer #1 | KONAMI
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-4liMhPUxg
Okay, this is looking really good. I wonder how Konami will fuck it up? It looks like they'll have their work cut out for it!
My guess is rampant microtransactions introduced after reviews publish, buggy/broken release, internal drama of not paying staff or talent... There are a few options Konami can use to meet their standard.
Also, please feel free to reference this post in the future when the game comes out.
Are there going to be quality of life improvements?
So far it seems like they didn't fuck it up
I can't believe they didn't fuck it up