Malwarebytes Pro $14.99 A/C @ Newegg

stiltner

[H]F Junkie
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832562001

Malware Bytes Pro. You know it, you love its free version. It does more for the
removal of Malware than all the other software combined.

Show your appreciation and get a good deal on some great software.

Use coupon code: EMCKCKJ37 To get an additonal $5 off and free shipping.

This goes for $24.95 on Malwarebytes.org and its worth that, easily.

I'm about to jump on this myself. I've noticed that Fatwallet cashback excludes E-mail deals so I'm gonna be going through Chase once their website is working. 1% isn't much but I figure why not.

I don't know how much better the extra features are but I'd like to support them either way. The free version has worked great for me for a long time.

Is it for a lifetime license, or like a yearly thing or what?

The free version works great for me. What does the Pro do that the free doesn't?

The free version works great for me. What does the Pro do that the free doesn't?

Real-time protection like what was said. It does the same thing that Windows Defender does, so you have to disable Windows Defender. It does NOT conflict with anti-virus software though.

In to show support.
Free version saved me re-installs more than once when friends/family bring me their infected machines.

I'd jump if it was at least a 3 license box. Great software but Spyware doctor does the same for about 1/2 the price.

Realtime protection and auto update.

I bite on the deal.

Good app and I don't mind supporting them as long as its a one time purchase. Antivirus on the other hand I'll get free. Not into paying a yearly subscription fee for that crap when things like avast exist. Nod32 I'm sorry :(

In to show support.
Free version saved me re-installs more than once when friends/family bring me their infected machines.

For $15, it pays for itself in 1 clean for someone.

Simple as that to me. The only thing that would make this better IMO, is if it was digital delivery and I didn't have to bother NE for shipping it.

Back