May 17, 2008 #1 Z ztigerb n00b Joined Nov 11, 2007 Messages 36 I'm thinking of building a SFF case and i was wondering if there were any low profile heatsinks to help keep the size down. Any help would be great, thanks.
I'm thinking of building a SFF case and i was wondering if there were any low profile heatsinks to help keep the size down. Any help would be great, thanks.
May 18, 2008 #2 B BillParrish Supreme [H]ardness Joined Aug 25, 2006 Messages 7,519 If you are really cramped for size look for 1U or 2U server type heatsinks . http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Description=1U+heatsink
If you are really cramped for size look for 1U or 2U server type heatsinks . http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Description=1U+heatsink
May 18, 2008 #3 GoldenTiger I Got It Back... Kinda 2FA Joined Dec 2, 2004 Messages 32,965 I used the Zalman CNPS8000 in my X-Qpack that I had modded to use normal ATX boards (mATX case) and it worked spectacularly on a Q6600 @ 3.2ghz . It's only 62.5mm high and performs very well.
I used the Zalman CNPS8000 in my X-Qpack that I had modded to use normal ATX boards (mATX case) and it worked spectacularly on a Q6600 @ 3.2ghz . It's only 62.5mm high and performs very well.