• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Looking for a 75" display for my PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbosound

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 10, 2011
Messages
178
Hello,

I'm looking for a 75" commercial display for my PC. Can anyone recommend a model/brand? I was looking at the NEC v754q, any thoughts?

I'm only interested in commercial displays, not consumer TVs. Now that I bring it up, why don't consumers tvs offer displayport?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top