Logitech DiNovo Keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, every store in Minnesota is sold out of these. I would definitely have picked one up.

I just PMed the Lewisville, TX store and picked one up at the Plano store. Manager would only let me have one, so I'm going to Lewisville tomorrow to grab the 2 that are left there for my brother/HTPC. I'll see if I can pick another up at the Plano store so someone on the forum can get it at a decent price. For those in the DFW area, I had no luck with getting Circuit City, CompUSA, or Fry's to PM it.

I just PMed the Lewisville, TX store and picked one up at the Plano store. Manager would only let me have one, so I'm going to Lewisville tomorrow to grab the 2 that are left there for my brother/HTPC. I'll see if I can pick another up at the Plano store so someone on the forum can get it at a decent price. For those in the DFW area, I had no luck with getting Circuit City, CompUSA, or Fry's to PM it.

Can you please please post or pm me a full scan of your receipt(s) without blanking out any part of it. It will not get you in trouble since you already have it in your hands all paid for. I want one from Texas specifically as the managers in Austin, TX are claiming that other states are different marketing regions entirely and so they wont PM.

Can you please please post or pm me a full scan of your receipt(s) without blanking out any part of it. It will not get you in trouble since you already have it in your hands all paid for.

I'm not leaving my name on there as I paid with a credit card...had I paid with cash, it would be no problem. I'll see if I can get one tomorrow. I know for a fact that Colorado Springs, Colorado (store #212) and Lewisville, Texas (store #258) have it for $39.99.

dinovo1.jpg

Pretty slick keyboards indeed.

Hehehe, thats my trunk. It was truly an epic night.

Hehehe, thats my trunk. It was truly an epic night.

mine's in there somewhere too... The majority of them are now in use, but blade got 2 so he might have an extra. Pretty cool keyboard, don't think i'd ever pay over 100$ for one though... the build in mouse is surprisingly cool too btw. Takes a little getting used to to scroll though. The function button lights up some stuff on the top that looks pretty cool too, and all the buttons are quiet as well. looks good and also keeps a charge for 60 days on 2 hours of charge i think it was.

fyi, there's no num pad for those that need it if you haven't looked closely at it yet

i got mine at BB Cerritos CA but not for $39 i got it for $59 last one too, i guess its alright considering this is $100+ elsewhere, i wonder why are they're doing these?my GF asked me the same question and it got me thinking...................:D:D:D:D honestly i dont care if they had more than 1 i would have bought another one for profit, this is going to my PS3...hope it works

I dont think its a sale item. I thinks its just a price from 39.99-139.99 until they are gone. When I called Friday about this keyboard the price was 139.99; but when I called today they had lowered the price.

Its no longer on the BB website. I think they are discontinuing it for some reason.

I saw a picture of the new version of this keyboard, maybe its cheaper/better so BB is clearing these out. I would never pay 200$ for a living room keyboard; and im guessing many people didnt, the ones I picked up had quite a bit of dust on the boxes.

I dont think its a sale item. I thinks its just a price from 39.99-139.99 until they are gone. When I called Friday about this keyboard the price was 139.99; but when I called today they had lowered the price.

Its no longer on the BB website. I think they are discontinuing it for some reason.

I saw a picture of the new version of this keyboard, maybe its cheaper/better so BB is clearing these out. I would never pay 200$ for a living room keyboard; and im guessing many people didnt, the ones I picked up had quite a bit of dust on the boxes.

which store did u get them at?

which store did u get them at?
well this thing is scarce in supply plus "some" BB employees are not helpful either, i called in yesterday and they have 5 but where still priced at $139... 24hrs later called it in today and they said they have nothing in stock but good news is it is $59 now, so i drove down there anyway because my gut is just saying that guy is just lazy to look up!! voila i have now in my hands a dinovo wedge wireless wutooth weeboard!!!

well this thing is scarce in supply plus "some" BB employees are not helpful either, i called in yesterday and they have 5 but where still priced at $139... 24hrs later called it in today and they said they have nothing in stock but good news is it is $59 now, so i drove down there anyway because my gut is just saying that guy is just lazy to look up!! voila i have now in my hands a dinovo wedge wireless wutooth weeboard!!!

I've never heard of the Wutooth Weeboard. Sounds intresting though :p

$59 at the Saratoga Springs, NY store. Still a good deal, they have (had, yesterday) 1 left.

Well this sucks.

I have been eyeballing this keyboard forever now, and it finally comes into my price range and I cant find the stupid thing anywhere for $40.

One store had it the LA area, but they wouldnt price match and since I was only visiting I didnt want to risk buying for $140, just not worth it to sit in my living room doing nothing most of the time.

Only 1 store in my aread says it has one, but it cant be found anywhere.

:mad::(

Put me on the long list of people who want one for a reasonable price.

i got 3 in prescott, az. they were not 39, but 59 and they would not budge. amazingly, when they scanned my reward zone card the prices dropped to 46 each. 1 for the ps3/xbox 360 and 1 for each computer. good luck everybody the keyboard is breathtaking. it truly is.

Link

This link is the old one, that I am linking, does anyone have any news on the next DiNovo keyboard?
I do not think I am going to get this at the great discount deal in here, but am wondering if anyone can shoot me a PM or something about the next step for the DiNovo keyboard, thanks.

I would buy one if not that it is a crappy traditional layout one. Natural keyboard with this kind of design would truly rule.

Took a ton of driving, but I've gotten my paws on 3! If you live in Dallas, you're pretty much out of luck at this point (and no, I didn't clean out all the stores...you can thank others for that). I'm keeping one, HTPC gets another, and my friend is anxious to get his.
http://stfcc.org/bluefox/DSC00471.JPG

Still $139.99 at my store, but I'm going to hang around like a vulture until they hit $39.99.

anyone want to sell one to a poor Canadian?? I'll cover all costs plus more if needed, pm me plz!!

i've been dying for this keyboard

I managed to find a few in NJ, though the cheapest store in my region was $60.

If anyone wants one for, say $85+S&H?, use my Heatware email to contact me (check sig for link). I can't get into my PM box. :mad:

Why is everyone so gaga over this keyboard? Noone cared about it, at all, when it was selling for it's regular price, or even a bit lower.

At first glance, I assumed it was the bundle that had the external keypad and the wireless mouse, and was very impressed, and looked for it locally.

But it turns out it's just the basic model, with no 10-key, and it's mouse solution is that crappy touchpad. The only merit this keyboard has would be for a person looking to use it on a HTPC in the living room. But for a regular computer, this thing is a joke.

Why is everyone so gaga over this keyboard? Noone cared about it, at all, when it was selling for it's regular price, or even a bit lower.

At first glance, I assumed it was the bundle that had the external keypad and the wireless mouse, and was very impressed, and looked for it locally.

But it turns out it's just the basic model, with no 10-key, and it's mouse solution is that crappy touchpad. The only merit this keyboard has would be for a person looking to use it on a HTPC in the living room. But for a regular computer, this thing is a joke.
well, for one, it is selling for 62.5% off it's cheapest price online if you find it for $60....if you find it at the $40 price that some people are reporting it is 75% off!
Secondly, yes, you are correct, it is definitely most suited for an HTPC or console, and from what I've seen, that is why a lot of people are wanting them. I agree with you though, that it's definitely not well-suited for traditional desktop use, which I suspect some people will learn the hard way once they start using it.

Mine is going to my HTPC. My G15 is staying on my main rig....

got one for HTPC with USB dongle and use it with my PS3 flawlessly via bluetooth.. one keyboard.. two uses!

well, for one, it is selling for 62.5% off it's cheapest price online if you find it for $60....if you find it at the $40 price that some people are reporting it is 75% off!
Secondly, yes, you are correct, it is definitely most suited for an HTPC or console, and from what I've seen, that is why a lot of people are wanting them. I agree with you though, that it's definitely not well-suited for traditional desktop use, which I suspect some people will learn the hard way once they start using it.

Not learning the hard way here... use this for my main rig and love it, thats why i bought one, also didnt want a huge ass keyboard like the G15 and such.

OMG OMG OMG I got one , the last one left . I picked up the last one at the Lakewood CA Best Buy on Clark Ave. I am so freaking happy :) I'm keeping this gem for me screw that ebay crap :) :)

does anybody's keyboard make a small sound when charging ? Mine does , its pretty weird .

Yeah it seems to be the LED blinking sound.
The keyboard has an integrated speaker, during charging the currents that keep the led blinking makes minor interferences to the speaker it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back